Vimala-Imarti fight is interesting

lilymily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I have to say the show might be a saas-bahu serial but it is quite interesting. Each character is well defined so far. 
However, at the moment the two interesting characters are Imarti and Vimala Chachi, especially the way two fight...both are equally combative and funny at the same time. I have to say both are good actors. 
What do you say guys?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maria-capri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

this  is good show i realy like it

Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree they are both very entertaining to watch!  At least Chachi knows what Imarti is like and is not blind like the rest of them.  I bet Imarti tried to treat her the same as she does her DIL's when she was probably newly married to her younger BIL.
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
both r  fabulous actors
they is wow 
i love both
always they show saas bahu fighting
but here devarani or jathani fighting.
this show is Amezing good start

shree_25sm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow! both r  fantastic ๐Ÿ‘ actress,sp. "imarti๐Ÿคฃ devi"..ammbeeeyyy!

lilymily thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I think they should show more Vimala-Imarti fight rather than Imarti devi's attyachar on her bahus.Their fights are more like kaante ki takkar.
lilymily thumbnail
Originally posted by: Parm.

I agree they are both very entertaining to watch!  At least Chachi knows what Imarti is like and is not blind like the rest of them.  I bet Imarti tried to treat her the same as she does her DIL's when she was probably newly married to her younger BIL.

That could be a possiblity...but Vimala's husband blindly follows Imarti devi...may be that is another reason why she hates her.
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lilymily

That could be a possiblity...but Vimala's husband blindly follows Imarti devi...may be that is another reason why she hates her.

Could be that too.๐Ÿ˜›  Although she always seems to know that Imarti is going to be up to one of her tricks/plans so that would be more than just not liking her it seems that she has first hand knowledge of the type of person Imarti is and what she is capable of doing.
shree_25sm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lilymily

Nice๐Ÿ˜ prediction...๐Ÿ˜† 
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
very true dear...afterall vimala is the only one who can answer imarti