Thendral

Thendral Wed 11th April 2012

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Pearl Akka for the wonderful and nice Update!👏🤗

TPS was good. Hope Lax wins and takes the job from Lav😆 Rendu perum kadasi varaikkum that orange juice kudikave illa😆😭 But money ku mattum fighting who is gonna pay nu
Huh...Thinking Thinking 023.gif Smiley Enga irunthu T&T got that bed and sofaa? Nethu kooda he was busy with GW and Lav, how suddenly?? Yosichalum answer kedaika porathu illa...😲
After long time i enjoyed T&T romance, noo romance a athu?😆 It was athuku mela. T&T learn first onething, whenever u wanna have time for you, plsss CLOSE THAT URUPADATHA DOOR😡 Always some nandi cominggg..Again Deepa😡🤣

Inniki saree day am...Dear College Principal, 
plss have one green saree day tooo😭😍 But enna na put one condition, that none should visit their friends and should come straight ah from house to college..Deepa for you FIRST ithu🤣 

Hope we can see the chase tomorrow...😆 Btw Lax kodumai tomo
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks pearl for the wonderful update...😃...Haha...a good one but i got my life time shock...what a sync...only Tania, shammy and Baghi knows...I am sad for that...😭...I m dropping the idea...
Only once my overtime works...and that also flop today...super flop...TA acting OT vida super flop...😭...Shammy/Tania I am dropping it...Arrgg...

TPS was just awesome when she said why she had to cry the worries of her son to Lakshman though she knew there wont be any use out of it...👏⭐️...It was funny when lakshman said he would advise Lavanya about life and how she shd not leave husbd 'considering her baby...haha...wow...How I wish Lavanya knew about him and both GW/Lav toss him up and down for throwing her out of work and I wonder what would be Bhu reaction...She would get another shock of her life for throwing Lav and if she were to hear Lakshman advice...hehee...and of all if she knows TPS is behind this???🤣...Lakshman?? Unga nelamai???🤢...🤣...Doctor ke someone has to treat again...😛

Aww...What a wonderful refreshing Thulasi...and the way she was looking ...ROFL..even we felt she was awesome no wonder about TA..😉...Hahah...Idea behind weekend...Argg...inga thaan my kolaveri lies...😭...itha sync sollanuma? ila my OT flop fate nu sollanuma.../...whatever I am happy that they showed a refreshing scene with T and T and now after the wholehearted Sorry from TA, their lost magic is blooming 🤣 again...
Deepa and Kangu scene was not that odd...It was good too...
ROFL at Deepa's expressions...😆...Very good timing Deepa...🤣...Keep it up...Job senthu one month aagala...leave...very bad idea...and good that they considered to spare a day for themselves...Keep it up CTs...ippo thaan viewers vazhiku vareenga neenga...🤣...

HHAHA...last part was samma funny...lakshman advising Lav about life and family and kid..what a kodumai...when he said mistakes can happen I was like...appo therinche thaan u did mistake and ran away right??😡..>Grr...hope to see Lav getting fired...PARTY here...🤣...I am imagining Lav and GW praying at the electric post 🤣
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Lovely Update plus Comments Pearl!😃🤗

Its a good episode⭐️ & T looks so pretty in saari😳
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks pearl for the super update..
good one..did not expect the kanagu scene to come today itself..so now we can hope of goon chase tmrw i guess..
TPS and lax scene went off well..TPS being curt and business like towards the end was real good...hope it will make lax rethink abt what he has traded for what...

nice TT scene with the BGM...ammam 2 out of 10 only u hv enjoyed..what else, like pearl said can u expect...like the scenes in between the advertisements u cud say...with a gw kootam this itself is two too much to expect...
nice to see some added furn...an elegant look...
kanagu and deepa scene also well done...deepa's look of happiness at seeing kanagu's success shud hopefully not be misinterpreted by kanagu again..
waiting for tmrw..
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ROFL pearl...after seeing your title for the second part - T/T to spend sunday for them exclusively ...🤣

This is a message from CTs to people who were crying for T/T scenes pola 🤣...

So now It came from T/T mouth...time for themselves only on sunday thaan...Sunday No Episodel...so dont expect too much romantic scenes between them...🤣...so since its a holiday and that T/T had decided, we are not to be blamed🤣...What a warning is this? 

Shammy - innum nee antha green saree a vidalaya? See she told she already wore the saree she wore today am...so she might ahve worn that also on a sunday and as no episode on sunday we could not see...🤣...intha answer unaku thaan main a..🤣
Shemmo thumbnail
Originally posted by: shubba

Shammy - innum nee antha green saree a vidalaya? See she told she already wore the saree she wore today am...so she might ahve worn that also on a sunday and as no episode on sunday we could not see...🤣...intha answer unaku thaan main a..🤣

Whyyy kaaa? Whyy this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri jiii?? Whyy my head la gundai thooki podufying? Aama sudden ah that bed came mathiri she would have worn it tooo Shebbaa, that house is full of hidden..Where is T&T kitchen? My dear T&Ts, plss show for poor viewers the house fully..Velila irunthu parthu big ah iruku, but ulla pona verum 2 or 3 rooms

And dear T&Ts plss put some big photo of GW, Charu and Lav in your saami room written as OUR FAMILY GOD nu, appo than whenever you fight, see odane the picture of the 3 roses chee 3 devils and you wont continue the fight, as you know the consequences😆🤣
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx for the update pearl. :)

T looked so pretty. But rendu perum happy ya irundhale bayama irukku. TA adi padrathukku munaadi remember idhe madhiri T was so happy. Adhuku apram nadandhadhu... I do not want T to even get hurt let alone losing hand. TA character redeem panrathukku loosu thanama CT should not keep such sequences. Again hospital and stuff would be too boring and predictable. I have no interest to watch.
Edited by jinju - 12 years ago
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the cool update Pearl😊😛😉..

TPS was so nice and she carried herself with patience , silent and the way she explained about Lavanya future was awesome to the core..Laxmanan though felt guilty helping thulz and tamil indirectly...Cool...

Tamil - Thulasi love and their life always a cool breeze to viewers...As a husband his expectation was clearly shown today...Even thulz wished too was so cool...Kanagu as usual showing waterfall from his mouth seeing deepa😆😆😆😆😆...

I dont think serious something will happen to thulasi..TA will come at right time i believe...
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update👏!!!
Loved the romance!!!😳
🤣Was reminded of my AF story!!😉