Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

11th April, 12: WU : Mona-Pradeep ka PunarVivah?

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anfal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for WU..I will like to see vineet in next week episodes
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update Tanu!!

now can't take Suri's lies anymore. don't know what Pradeep means that Suri need not lie anymore?

hope the precap is not misleading one and the truth be out 2moro enough of this hide n seek now. 😡

today's episode i felt a bit dragging 😒
TinuTapori thumbnail
Mona will know the truth in next episode, but we won't see Mona's response in that episode.

Knowing how most shows are, we will see that Mona finds the truth at the very end of the show.  And then we will have to wait for another episode to see her response =).
Edited by TinuTapori - 12 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Tanu for the update...
Uff Suri is covering up so much for Pradeep...

Anushka coming there all angry , I know tomorrow there will be a major blast accident and Anushka will be injured and pradeep will confess that he loves her his phela pyaar and Mona hears all this..

I hope Vineet comes back, Mona will be shown strong and confronting hopefully, but somewhere I hope Vineet would be a helping hand..

Tomorrow it will be the high point of the show for Mona to know the facts I feel

thanks for up date 
Magical_KaSh thumbnail

Thnx for the WU Tanu

waise the title is hilarious 🤣

and btw why did the revelation din happened in yesterday's episode ðŸ˜•

public k saath dhokha ðŸ˜­

Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanti05

I hope Vineet comes back, Mona will be shown strong and confronting hopefully, but somewhere I hope Vineet would be a helping hand..

I think there will b a Vineet-Mona track in future... they wuldn take a lead actor material like Darshan just like that..! ðŸ˜³

I want to see an unspoken bond of love n respect between them.. inshallah in the future.. u know the kind we had between Rajesh Khanna n Smita Patil in Akhir Kyun ðŸ˜³
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Yes Tanu that would be very nice ðŸ˜Š

First she needs to give a fist to Pradeep.. Yes she being a women of this times needs to put her stand for the illigeal relationship Pradeep kept with Anushka, Blame him first since she knows him before she came to know Anushka, and he is the one she needs to tackle with first and then give a peace of her blast to Anushka... and get her life in place