11/04/2012 WU: Abhi in Danger???

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Comments:

Well Abhi might be in danger today, but he's capable of saving himself. Tomorrow he beats his captors. Probably all good.
I wanted Gautam to save him in heroic manner..bt seems he will save himself on his own..😭
Naina shayad hume thoda aur intezaar karna parega for Gautam's heroics.
nice haan!!!!!! really very nice!...keep on writing this plz.
OMG ... wht will happeen

thanks for lovely update :)
Nothing will happen Sehr. As per precap, Abhi aapne aap ko bacha leta hai. Aur phir dono zaroor pakdenge criminal ko aur dhonge usse. 😆
seriously i got worried afetr watching the episode the video i watched didnt have the precap. the best bit i loved about the episode is when abhigyaan broke the door down and his dailogue was a killer 'tumhe injection lagane ka bara shauq hai ab mein tumhe injection lagata hoon'
i was grinning from cheek to cheek lol. i just lv him. the dashing and handsome abhi 😉😉😉
🤗🤗
i only found out about the precap when i came to this forum and read the update after watching just incase i have missed something. before that i was so upset how can this happen to abhi. but now i feel just alright as i know nothing will happen to abhi.
Please. I found it all way overdrama. First Abhi breaks the door, hero style. Then he says a hero dialogue. And then he does hero like beating. 😆 No offense, but that's too much heroness for me. 😆
ABHIGYAN is very strong and brave!! He can probably tackle those goons easily!!! He will beat them up today!!