WU 11/4/12 : Neha meets Harry,Sudhir Faints!!!

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Maria.. I was waiting for you b4 logging out!

I won't say anything... Just๐Ÿค— for you!

P.S. It was indeed cute to see Ram and Priya with kids.. But It could have been RaYa with Kids!๐Ÿ˜
Edited by Priya_Fan - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Priya_Fan

Maria.. I was waiting for you b4 logging out!

I won't say anything... Just๐Ÿค— for you!

P.S. It was indeed cute to see Ram and Priya with kids.. But It could have been RaYa with Kids!๐Ÿ˜

Thanks Amy... ๐Ÿค—I too have nothing to say.. My updates say how disappointed i'm..
Thanks for the update.

Seems like Neha and Vikram soon will have their own problems.
Nutz will be yelled by shipra,kartik and ayesha...
maybe nutz will leave home this time and ram and priya will have separation
i can see how much torturous job is of updaters ...first watch episodes and the write it down too...hats off again!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

nothing to say about the episode

Thank You Maria for the update๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thanks Maria. Looks like today, I will make do with just your update. I won't even bother watching the episode  tonight.  Thanks for the detailed update. I hope they show something good tomorrow.
thanks for the update Maria!!

i agree a lil disappointed with today's episode. don't know what's next in the list. ๐Ÿ˜’
Maria thanks for the update..
Dunno what to say..
Okay,Raya with the kids was nice, but still it seemed forced fit scenes..
So finally Neha has learnt who Harry is and am sure theres going to be a big volcano errupting in Vik-Neh's life..

Cant fathom why Shipra and Ayesha has to behave like this time and again..And Karthink's presence seems to be totally useless.Sudhir's fainting is going to create irreversible damage to Nutz-Karthik relationship and the seperation of raya is very much on the track..

The episode started late and waiting for the previous show to end and see something dished out like this, totally disappointed me..
Originally posted by -MariaMars-

Thanks Amy... ๐Ÿค—I too have nothing to say.. My updates say how disappointed i'm..

It shows Maria, no emoticons nothing
Thanx. Sounds like there will soon be a separation track for Nutzilla n Kartik