TB: Imagine to bid adieu! - DISCUSS HERE ONLY!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Imagine to bid adieu !

Thursday, April 12, 2012 | 1:27:16 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    8 Comments Imagine to bid adieu !

Imagine to call it quits !

Link to TellyBuzz Article: http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/11574-imagine-to-bid-adieu.htm
This is sooo unfair! Mi, Ajji Aur Saheb just started! Now what will happen to the story? How will we know what happened???

I'm damn angry at this news! I hope the shows shifts to another channel atleast :'(
Originally posted by sumisa91

This is sooo unfair! Mi, Ajji Aur Saheb just started! Now what will happen to the story? How will we know what happened???

I'm damn angry at this news! I hope the shows shifts to another channel atleast :'(

My sentiments exactly

I am sooo disappointed.  This is the only channel i watch for dramas, I will quit watching indian dramas once this channel goes off air 😭
i was looking forward to see reem shieks grow up and was waiting for sahib and her chemistry...sad yaar.
same here im very sad n angry hearing dis news. atleast de hv to give one month notice to ph. very unfair .
same here ...me aaji n sahib was a refreshing change from all those

saas bahu serials... really liked it...hope they can run it on some other channel ...