Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ambz thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thats sooo stupid I am hateing everyone.Hw can they do that this is so horrible ,in Gulf we are far behind and hw can they not show us a proper wrap up of all the shows.This is disgusting,I dont feel like watching any serial from now as when we watch something...

I cant type also ...
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: .Vrish.

I agree.  If they are going to show reruns, might as well show them of the currently running serials.  What's the point in showing the first episodes of Jyoti (who ended up as a poster s🤬t for KZK, or Bandini, where both the innocent sisters' characters were later twisted, or KMH?  Might have shown the first episodes of Preeto, BAVD, Jamuna Paar and MAAS.

@ bold , looks like channel has personal animosity with these shows taking their trps so it not showing even reruns of these shows.,
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
But they are showing only first episodes of all shows - today, they showed in addition the first episodes of PKCM, Jasuben Jayantilal Joshi, Mei teri parchain hoon and so on.  I somehow think they took a DVD of all the first shows in there archive and just looping them - they showed the first episodes of Jyoti, Bandni and KMH now for 2 days in a row.

Turner made the right move by terminating these morons 👍🏼
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah i know that because i have been watching those episodes since two days and now i am completely sick of watching them . I thought that Imagine would show next episode but showing same episodes again and again.
Vr15h thumbnail
Looks like they are adding more serials to the line-up as they go on, but that too, just showing the introductory episodes.  I don't know what they intended, but seeing them just reminds me of how well some of this serials started, like Bandini or PKCM, and how they deteriorated over time.

I think they could have shown the closing episodes of every serial instead - which in some cases could have meant happy endings, and in others, tragic.  Only that they'd have had to skip some abominable endings, such as the ones in PKCM, Jyoti, Bandini and so on.

At any rate, if they show enough of their past serials every day, they wouldn't have to repeat any for 24 hours.
uaassshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thats true these ppl are just showing the 1st episodes for like 4 days now and I think they want to make us bored of seeeing them and automatically stop watching Imagine but y that instead they cant just play the serials episodes one by one and not just 1st episodes...

But what ever v say or think they never care of our feeling so what good in saying anything...
veehankopal thumbnail
hey ther,
iam frm kuwait... u can watch thje episodes till 12th april on net...

manju
Originally posted by: Ambz

Thats sooo stupid I am hateing everyone.Hw can they do that this is so horrible ,in Gulf we are far behind and hw can they not show us a proper wrap up of all the shows.This is disgusting,I dont feel like watching any serial from now as when we watch something...

I cant type also ...

veehankopal thumbnail
to Ambz,

u can c the episodes till 12th april on internet...
veehankopal thumbnail
hai BAVD fans,

in imagine channel site u can upload ur comments abt difrnt serials in imagine... therz an uproar for CGM... anybody intersted plz do comment for their fav serials in imagine.tv forum...
Vr15h thumbnail
Originally posted by: Private-Message

Yeah i know that because i have been watching those episodes since two days and now i am completely sick of watching them . I thought that Imagine would show next episode but showing same episodes again and again.

Okay, at least they've started moving and are showing subsequent episodes of shows - today, caught glimpses of Sudha's first interview in Jyoti, the bus accident in Mein teri Parchai hoon (didn't watch the serial at the time) and young Bharat reprimanding Manthara.  And they have just few seconds b/w breaks - no ads.

I just switch to them b/w IPL overs.  Oh, and fantastic turnaround for KKR against KXIP.  Somehow this year, except for RR and PWI, most teams seems to be struggling @ home.