TB: Imagine to bid adieu! - DISCUSS HERE ONLY! - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Hay,its so many days havent heard any progress with the channel's unfair dissicion being changing but can see a scroll running down the screen saying that the channel will telecast old serials for few weeks and some bla bla bla...is that say that the channel will continue again or not ???????can anyone give mw a good news...
The only channel my mother watched will be ending... sad... Imagine did have some good shows.. :(
Has Imagine virtually ended its all shows or kept them all at rest for some days ?
Think they've ended.  In case you didn't notice, they closed their YouTube channel, deleting all their archived videos.  I think they're just running a whole bunch of shows 24/7, until the channel itself simply goes off the air.
I also feel as they have ended their shows but still it can't be trusted how can they do So? As i had heard that this channel is going to be closed? Why did not it get closed So far as it was to be. Why is it showing bunch of old shows ? Looks like Imagine's head was really having problems with current shows , hence it closed all of sudden. I miss my MiAJJI AND sahib.
In my opinion All shows should have been ended   rather than being closed So that all viewers would have atleast known Shows are ending at happy note or Sad note whatever you say. IN my town, most of the viewers know that Its shows must be back some day.
I think this show is closed for real, w/ the news of Kanika (Jasmine) moving on to another show.  Same goes for Preeto - I think the only show that might move is CGM

Kanika Kotnala to be a part of 'Parichay'!Kanika Kotnala to be a part of 'Parichay'!

Kanika Kotnala will play Gaurav's love interest, outside his marriage ...

imagine still running with BAVD old episodes Edited by rav7 - 11 years ago