Saath Nibhana Saathiya Help Desk - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by stephenie

hey..
can we create a corner for OSs till date..or something like fanfics of sns thread...it wud b easier for all saathians..
sorry if it is already one present on the forum..
they are all under shainas ff section thread.
Originally posted by AdaaNazArshi

they are all under shainas ff section thread.

There are 2 places you can find it 

here are the Links

Can you tell me how to create an index within a fan fiction which links with each update but gives a page number instead of the link.  Thanks.
😊love to see SAATHIYA...INTERESTING😛 TRACK..IS GOING ON...GOHEM,..IN MINDBLOWING😊😊😊,..PERFORMANCE👏👏👏,...CONGOO,...LOVE YOU,...⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️GOHEM,ROCKKKSSS👏👏👏👏👏👏👏⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Can a Mod please elaborate on why Rahul's (Rahul05) account was banned. Please. 😊
Originally posted by Xarina

Can you tell me how to create an index within a fan fiction which links with each update but gives a page number instead of the link.  Thanks.

You have to use URL forum code.

When you go in advance mode of post, you'll see a box written "Enable Forum Codes to format Post"

click on "Forum Codes" and you'll get the details.

Just right next to report post button you'll see a direct link to that post..copy that. Use this in your URL code and it will take users directly to your update.

Like this:

Originally posted by BlackSonic

You have to use URL forum code.

When you go in advance mode of post, you'll see a box written "Enable Forum Codes to format Post"

click on "Forum Codes" and you'll get the details.

Just right next to report post button you'll see a direct link to that post..copy that. Use this in your URL code and it will take users directly to your update.

Like this:

Thanks Sonic. I will give it a go for the spoof. :-)
Where Can i find the writting Update from Friday?
hi...can any1 give me the personal id r contact number of ahemji...i jus want to speak 2 him for once...plz...