Saath Nibhana Saathiya Help Desk - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tamizharasi

hi...can any1 give me the personal id r contact number of ahemji...i jus want to speak 2 him for once...plz...

No I won't share with anyone😆
Swethu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: maddy311

No I won't share with anyone😆

🤣  I've never known Help Desk is so hilarious here...😆

Edited by Swetha27 - 12 years ago
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: tamizharasi

hi...can any1 give me the personal id r contact number of ahemji...i jus want to speak 2 him for once...plz...

no one has it except one person who talks non stop to him which is me. But I am nt allowed tp.give his contact or personal id except fb
U can contact him thru his fb page. He doesnt reply on.fb though..
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chammak.Challo

Where Can i find the writting Update from Friday?

SNS 20/4/12 WU
-
Epi starts wid Mr.Desai breaking the marriage seeing Ahem nd Anita 2gethr in the bed.

Anita nd Modi family try yo convince Mr.Desai tht it was jst a co incidence. bt Mr. Desai is adamant with his decision. Kokila says Ahem is married nd abv all hez a cultured boy nd wil nvr do somthing so cheap.

Bt Mr.Desai does nt hear nething nd leaves 4m the venue with Nilesh.

Rashi feels Guilty nd Gopi is teary eyed seeing all this (poor Gopi). Anita gets unconscious nd falls on Ahem. Hetal asks for water bt Ahem says they shud take her to hospital. Ahem lifts Anita in his arms and leaves Kokila sees Gopi nd gets upset seeing her in pain..

Rashi calls Urmila nd says thr plan for bringing Ahem nd Anita closer was successful bt Anitas marriage got broken.Urmila scolds Rashi for doing all this (100 chuhe kha ke billi haj pe chali hahaha) . Modi famils rushed to hospital nd Dr asks what happened... Anita's frnd says tht as her marriage go broken so she fainted

Ahem nd Gopi stayed at the hospital to take care of Anita. Ahem thanks Gopi for staying behind with him. Dr says tht Anita is fyn nw and got her sense bak nd warned thm nt to talk much abt the marriage with her.

Ahem nd Gopi go inside to meet Anita. Anita asks thm abt Nilesh nd Gohem get upset. Gopi consols Anita saying all will be oke.
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: AdaaNazArshi

no one has it except one person who talks non stop to him which is me. But I am nt allowed tp.give his contact or personal id except fb
U can contact him thru his fb page. He doesnt reply on.fb though..

😆
Nadiine_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: X.Sisi94

SNS 20/4/12 WU
-
Epi starts wid Mr.Desai breaking the marriage seeing Ahem nd Anita 2gethr in the bed.

Anita nd Modi family try yo convince Mr.Desai tht it was jst a co incidence. bt Mr. Desai is adamant with his decision. Kokila says Ahem is married nd abv all hez a cultured boy nd wil nvr do somthing so cheap.

Bt Mr.Desai does nt hear nething nd leaves 4m the venue with Nilesh.

Rashi feels Guilty nd Gopi is teary eyed seeing all this (poor Gopi). Anita gets unconscious nd falls on Ahem. Hetal asks for water bt Ahem says they shud take her to hospital. Ahem lifts Anita in his arms and leaves Kokila sees Gopi nd gets upset seeing her in pain..

Rashi calls Urmila nd says thr plan for bringing Ahem nd Anita closer was successful bt Anitas marriage got broken.Urmila scolds Rashi for doing all this (100 chuhe kha ke billi haj pe chali hahaha) . Modi famils rushed to hospital nd Dr asks what happened... Anita's frnd says tht as her marriage go broken so she fainted

Ahem nd Gopi stayed at the hospital to take care of Anita. Ahem thanks Gopi for staying behind with him. Dr says tht Anita is fyn nw and got her sense bak nd warned thm nt to talk much abt the marriage with her.

Ahem nd Gopi go inside to meet Anita. Anita asks thm abt Nilesh nd Gohem get upset. Gopi consols Anita saying all will be oke.

Thank you for your Help
mythical thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hi i have been a silent reader of this forum and wish to know where i can introduce myself. this forum is so full of masti. want to take active part in it. is there any introduction post?
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: mythical

hi i have been a silent reader of this forum and wish to know where i can introduce myself. this forum is so full of masti. want to take active part in it. is there any introduction post?

Hi you can make a Topic and Introduce yourself but we also have a introduction post:
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
My profiel picture doesnt work when i go too avatar link and change it 
it doent work can pleas some one help me with this

_Precious_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Can anyone give me the link for the video of the initial episodes of SNS. I want to refresh the memories of initial days of Gohem's marriage, but I don't get the links in youtube. Thanks so much!