Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sugakrish

In which episode  dressed in a South Indian avatar and speaking in the South Indian accent.

please provide link...😛

Thanks in advance...😛

the episode is still not aired.😛

This is the link to the SBB and SBS segments

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3549957
bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi...can someone pls let me know where is the story going after the mahaepisode last weekend where Koki holds the shanti-pujan at home?
thanks in advance.
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Heyy can anyone tell ne if there are gohem scenes uploaded anywhere
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bharat9

hi...can someone pls let me know where is the story going after the mahaepisode last weekend where Koki holds the shanti-pujan at home?
thanks in advance.

After that a madwoman enters Modi house and threatens Gopi in her room and makes Gopi do things that anger Kokila more. Gopi is unable to inform her plight to anyone but finally Ahem finds the napkin on which she left the news on and helps Gopi. He also admonishes everyone for not being there to help Gopi thus making Kokila more angry.  Kokila accuses Gopi of separating her from Ahem and Gopi gives Meera to Kokila and tells her that she will bring son and mother together.

Gopi goes to the temple, very worried and sad about what happened and she helps a girl who has been harassed by her FIL for dowry. That man is an ACP. Gopi tries her best but the girl dies and now the ACP is behind Gopi to kill her too..

An inspector named Shukla is helping the Modi's and to avoid getting recognised by the ACP, the modis are living in Urmi's house and vice versa.
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _naksh_raz

Heyy can anyone tell ne if there are gohem scenes uploaded anywhere

Please try DevNa FC in FB. 😊
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
i'vent seen SNS 4 a long time.2 months back or sth Kokila was angry with Gopi &  every1 including Ahem supported gopi.Y was Koki angry with gopi?Then I saw a mad lady blackmailing gopi inside her room holding meera.Wo was she?what exactly was happening?Then saw gopi getting kidnapped.Who were they?y did she get kidnpped?
Sonikins thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hey can anyone give me link of that epi in which ahem met with gopi after being kidnapped
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: vikiliksfan

Hey can anyone give me link of that epi in which ahem met with gopi after being kidnapped

If u check the DevNa FC on Facebook the scene will be there
hk221 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi guys plz koi acha image editing software btao mujhey bhi saathiya k lye editing kerni hai plz help karo.😊
Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: hk221

hi guys plz koi acha image editing software btao mujhey bhi saathiya k lye editing kerni hai plz help karo.😊

Photoshop.