Saath Nibhana Saathiya Help Desk - Page 48

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by sinipillai

Can someone tell me How Kokila lost her memory???
kokila losts her memory by an accident
Originally posted by Kanjali12

tripti, umang's 1st wife does the accident due to which koki looses her memory
yeah koki's lost memory accident was done by tripti
i wanna know from which event is this still captured ?? please someone help me , i would be really grateful πŸ˜Š------------------(The cap- --in---- the- b-lack space)
-
-
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by -Have.a.dream- - 9 years ago
Ummm, πŸ€”, like yeah, πŸ€”.  Long time member, first time silent reader.   Can someone please tell me what's happened to all of our updaters?  There seems to be only two and the regulars aren't posting?  What's happened?  Everyone is deserting us πŸ˜­
Originally posted by Xarina

Ummm, πŸ€”, like yeah, πŸ€”.  Long time member, first time silent reader.   Can someone please tell me what's happened to all of our updaters?  There seems to be only two and the regulars aren't posting?  What's happened?  Everyone is deserting us πŸ˜­

I think a lot of us lost interest Xar...gotta bring your spoof back.πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by westindian

I think a lot of us lost interest Xar...gotta bring your spoof back.πŸ˜‰
I would if people are going to read and comment on it.  I think last time it only got 8 likes and not a lot of comments.  Kind of makes it futile .   I think the Koki storyline sucks.   I fear for this show. Btw, love your hot chocolate siggi πŸ˜ƒ
Can someone tell me how did umang die?
I use to watch this show, then I lost cable. But recently I saw the truth of radha episode, and she says how my revenge is complete. Wasn't tripti married to umang. so when did radha marry umang? How did he die?
Originally posted by apa123

Can someone tell me how did umang die?
I use to watch this show, then I lost cable. But recently I saw the truth of radha episode, and she says how my revenge is complete. Wasn't tripti married to umang. so when did radha marry umang? How did he die?
long story dear dont know how radha married umang but know that how did umang die
umang and tripti had a fight in one room of modi's house and then tripti pushed umang she didn't know that there was a knife and then the knife hitted umangs back like that umang die
and now radha asked tripti who did this? and tripti said gopi and then radha beleive her and then gopi said no i didn't  then after some time radha thinked of taking revenge from the modis and now she is happy that she took revenge from the modi's but she is being fooledπŸ˜›
that the story dear hope i helped u
Hello, I saw the TB article that SNS is likely to be off air. So how much of this news is true?
Sorry but how did rashi die and on what date, can I view that video online anywhere?