Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.Chandni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
who is Paridhi? how is she realated to modi's?
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Paridi is Urmila's niece from her maternal side.  Apparently Urmila had a 'sister'. who died in childbirth when Paridi was born.
XScarletHeartX thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BKB2005

Sorry but how did rashi die and on what date, can I view that video online anywhere?

rashi died on 13th august 
masterji kidnapped gopi and the rashi find out where she is
and then masterji was hitting gopi with an stick something strong and rashi came to save gop and it hitted rashi head i hope u understand
.Rinah. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail
Hi... can anyone pls tell me how can i attach my siggy to my posts πŸ˜•

i uploaded my siggie in imgur.com n using [img][/img] this link in signature posts but still my Siggie is not uploading πŸ˜”
is der another way i can post my Siggies???Plz help😳 Edited by rimni - 9 years ago
_Nish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

hi

when was the episode when the kids found out about Rashi's death?? felt like watching...if someone could help it would be great...thank you😊
Resh..... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How radha became pregnant... who is the father?... i missed those episodes and am confused...πŸ˜ƒ
touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Resh...

How radha became pregnant... who is the father?... i missed those episodes and am confused...πŸ˜ƒ

In October, when Paridhi had trapped Jigar into a fake marriage, she brought a servant into the house to do all her chores. the servant turned out to be Radha. Paridhi did not know of Radha's connection to the Modis. Modis did not know that the servant was Radha. One night, when Kokila, Gopi and Hetal were tending to Baa in hospital, Radha told Paridhi to drug Jigar and sleep with him so as to guilt trip him into accepting her. However, Radha also drugged Paridhi and then slept with Jigar herself. After Jigar-Paridhi's marriage in the mandir, Radha revealed herself, said she is also Jigar's wife as she had taken pheras with them and that she already had her suhaag raat with Jigar. A few days later, it was revealed she was pregnant.
iam-in-love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
cn anyone give me the youtube link of Saathiya of Ahem's B'day ? Whr he wearing blue shirt which gopi gave (old gopi) . Its a old epi . 2012 may ? Pls some1 give me d youtube link of d epi
fna555 thumbnail
Whose daughter is the kid Rashi in the serial?
touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: fna555

Whose daughter is the kid Rashi in the serial?

She is Jigar and Radha's daughter.