Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: _Precious_

Can anyone give me the link for the video of the initial episodes of SNS. I want to refresh the memories of initial days of Gohem's marriage, but I don't get the links in youtube. Thanks so much!

With or without Subtitels
Without you can watch them on the starplus site:

http://starplus.startv.in/video/showvideo.asp?sid=30&showid=114

Or on IF

Hope this Helps😳
_Precious_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: X.Sisi94

With or without Subtitels
Without you can watch them on the starplus site:

http://starplus.startv.in/video/showvideo.asp?sid=30&showid=114

Or on IF

Hope this Helps😳

Thanks for the link. Unfortunately star tv player does not work here. It gives me the message that it is not available in your region. Is there any other sources? Thanks again.
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Precious_

Thanks for the link. Unfortunately star tv player does not work here. It gives me the message that it is not available in your region. Is there any other sources? Thanks again.

Have you also try the second one

---Manish--- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Last week I was very happy... when SNS was on No. 2 position in the Ratings in IF.

Then, in order to make it number 1, I started clicking Chaskameter... I spent 1.30Hrs on chaska meter in a single day and then 5-10minutes every day.

The result is AWESOME😭... SNS slipped to No. 6

Why did this happen.??

Earlier too, when SNS started slipping from Numero Uno position, I did this trick and no one could stop it from that place.

Can u please help me..??

What are the criteria of marking...??
shebi_shebu thumbnail
What happened to anita's parents? why arent they there in the hospital to look after her? and where is umang? he loved his sister so much that he wanted to take revenge from Ahem's sister kinjal for what he did to his sister...now where has all the love disappeared? somebody pls help me. why does anita have to go to Modi Bhavan and not her house
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: manishmodh

Last week I was very happy... when SNS was on No. 2 position in the Ratings in IF.

Then, in order to make it number 1, I started clicking Chaskameter... I spent 1.30Hrs on chaska meter in a single day and then 5-10minutes every day.

The result is AWESOME😭... SNS slipped to No. 6

Why did this happen.??

Earlier too, when SNS started slipping from Numero Uno position, I did this trick and no one could stop it from that place.

Can u please help me..??

What are the criteria of marking...??

I dont know but i know the reason we are No.6 its because we dont had a Buzz Last week we had alot of IF Articels thats why
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: shebi_shebu

What happened to anita's parents? why arent they there in the hospital to look after her? and where is umang? he loved his sister so much that he wanted to take revenge from Ahem's sister kinjal for what he did to his sister...now where has all the love disappeared? somebody pls help me. why does anita have to go to Modi Bhavan and not her house

She doesnt have any parents she is orphan Maybe Cv Changed the make alot of Bloopers😆
 in the begin they showed she has a brother dont know where he is.🤔

_Devna_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hei how can i reply to particular member's post alone in the thread... example just see the above post... plz hlp...
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gohem_fan1

hei how can i reply to particular member's post alone in the thread... example just see the above post... plz hlp...

See on the upper right side of each post. There is quote button. Click it and the post will be quoted and then write your reply in the end after [/QUOTE]
_Devna_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: maddy311

See on the upper right side of each post. There is quote button. Click it and the post will be quoted and then write your reply in the end after

thank u so much