Saath Nibhana Saathiya Help Desk - Page 8

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by MADANGLE

Hey pls anyone say how to make avis,siggis
i see so many beautiful cretions of gopi,ahem,rasi in this forum
pls help me?

-Thnx,mandy

Hi mandy 
here you have a link for the Creations: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1389321
Can anyone tell me how i do pm of my ff. Nd where i get url for this ff.
Originally posted by MADANGLE

Hey pls anyone say how to make avis,siggis
i see so many beautiful cretions of gopi,ahem,rasi in this forum
pls help me?

-Thnx,mandy

i also want too learn it made today my first one

if you go too 

Hope it helps :)
Does anyone know why a signature update on iPad does not take?  I have gone through all the correct channels but my recent one does not show up. If I change it via my lap top then it changes.
Hi I have missed the past one week of Saathiya. Can anyone fill me in on what's been happening? Thanks😊
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Hi I have missed the past one week of Saathiya. Can anyone fill me in on what's been happening? Thanks😊

Ok so you would know that anita is living in the MM now. she asks aham thinking he is nilesh to come for video- chat . when aham was just about to show his face gopi switched off the room lights and he got saved. later in the night she calls him and demands a good-night kiss. Aham does not know what to do and sees gopi and smiles and goes and gives gopi a kiss(Must watch scene- monday 30 april) . Gopi is shocked and both of them blush and remember the kiss the next day . gopi had forgotten to put sugar in aham's green tea and when he returns it to her by mistake the tea falls on his file and he just raises his voice asking where is her attention and at that precise moment anita comes and thinks there are problems in goham's marriage. Soon aham realises what he has done and asks in a concerned manner if her hand got burnt . gopi is pleased . here in rajpal nagar evryone comes to know of the scam of urki and they are in jail . aham and koki go and bail them out and koki blasts both of them. anita receives her marriage cd and calls aham(nilesh ) and koki receives it but b4 koki could say something anita says nilesh and koki understands that it was aham pretending to be nilesh. here anita watches her cd and comes to know of her marriage being broken. she decides to find the fake caller . koki catches both aham n gopi when aham was speaking to anita on the phone and blasts them .she blasts gopi saying a wife should stop her husband frm making a mistake and vice- versa. aham defends gopi that it was all his fault and gopi tried to stop him . but koki is koki. next day , i guess it is the pooja day and baa told anita to wear a saree. in Goham room, gopi was choosing a saree and aham says that the yellow saree looks good on her .rashi comes awith anita and anita selects the yellow saree. rashi understands gopi's dilemma but anita just took it. here gopi is asking kanhaji why for the first time when someone took her thing she did not like it and rashi hears this and tells her it is normal for a wife to feel like this. in the evening aham comes and anita is there wearing the saree , he sees only frm behind and says thinking it is gopi if she did not tell anita anything. anita turns and aham is shocked . he just denies but anita doubts and when all are in the pooja calls nilesh no. and finds out that aham was the one being nilesh.

hope this helps
Originally posted by rsk16

Ok so you would know that anita is living in the MM now. she asks aham thinking he is nilesh to come for video- chat . when aham was just about to show his face gopi switched off the room lights and he got saved. later in the night she calls him and demands a good-night kiss. Aham does not know what to do and sees gopi and smiles and goes and gives gopi a kiss(Must watch scene- monday 30 april) . Gopi is shocked and both of them blush and remember the kiss the next day . gopi had forgotten to put sugar in aham's green tea and when he returns it to her by mistake the tea falls on his file and he just raises his voice asking where is her attention and at that precise moment anita comes and thinks there are problems in goham's marriage. Soon aham realises what he has done and asks in a concerned manner if her hand got burnt . gopi is pleased . here in rajpal nagar evryone comes to know of the scam of urki and they are in jail . aham and koki go and bail them out and koki blasts both of them. anita receives her marriage cd and calls aham(nilesh ) and koki receives it but b4 koki could say something anita says nilesh and koki understands that it was aham pretending to be nilesh. here anita watches her cd and comes to know of her marriage being broken. she decides to find the fake caller . koki catches both aham n gopi when aham was speaking to anita on the phone and blasts them .she blasts gopi saying a wife should stop her husband frm making a mistake and vice- versa. aham defends gopi that it was all his fault and gopi tried to stop him . but koki is koki. next day , i guess it is the pooja day and baa told anita to wear a saree. in Goham room, gopi was choosing a saree and aham says that the yellow saree looks good on her .rashi comes awith anita and anita selects the yellow saree. rashi understands gopi's dilemma but anita just took it. here gopi is asking kanhaji why for the first time when someone took her thing she did not like it and rashi hears this and tells her it is normal for a wife to feel like this. in the evening aham comes and anita is there wearing the saree , he sees only frm behind and says thinking it is gopi if she did not tell anita anything. anita turns and aham is shocked . he just denies but anita doubts and when all are in the pooja calls nilesh no. and finds out that aham was the one being nilesh.

hope this helps

Thank You😊 So now Anita has misunderstanding that Ahem is still in love with her. Poor girl.
Can anyone, please, provide the link of written update of  SBS?
Thanks in advance😊
Originally posted by gohem_ka

Can anyone, please, provide the link of written update of  SBS?
Thanks in advance😊

Which onw Anita Ka Pyaar or another one??

Translated by 5cent:

Anitha will try to get back with Ahem thinking that he still harbors some feelings for her. She'll try to rekindle her love. But nobody will be able to separate Gopi & Ahem 😳

Koki BULLDOZER to the rescue😆 

Originally posted by X.Sisi94

Which onw Anita Ka Pyaar or another one??

Translated by 5cent:

Anitha will try to get back with Ahem thinking that he still harbors some feelings for her. She'll try to rekindle her love. But nobody will be able to separate Gopi & Ahem 😳

Koki BULLDOZER to the rescue😆 

Thanks a lot dear😊
@bold 100% agree👍🏼