Users

Frequent Posters

hridayhegde thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
👏love this serial,.⭐️.saathiya,..don't miss it to see,..😊
GiNa_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi guys, I just now watched  the IF video of Ahem's B'day. My audio speaker is not working due to some temporary fault. Can anybody please tell me who gave the shirt(I think it is blue colour) that Ahem went to change...Is it Anita or Gopi?

Thanks in advance.
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
guys, i cudn't find intro corner. plz help meee😊
_Precious_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gohem_ka

Hi guys, I just now watched  the IF video of Ahem's B'day. My audio speaker is not working due to some temporary fault. Can anybody please tell me who gave the shirt(I think it is blue colour) that Ahem went to change...Is it Anita or Gopi?

Thanks in advance.

They did not clearly show that part. I assume its Anita's gift that Ahem will wear because after receiving gift from Anita, Ahem went away to come back in new shirt and Gopi was looking sad. In the video, they did  not show Gopi giving any gift to Ahem. Giaa said that the gift is surprise and it will stay confidential between Gopi and Ahem. So I think some bedroom scene will be there.
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: june.mary

guys, i cudn't find intro corner. plz help meee😊

Hi Welcome too the forum

Here is the link of the introduce Corner

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Can someone plz tell me how to restrict posts to members...Tried to make my last post 'members only' but couldn't. If someone has asked this before then you can give the link of the answer. Any help will be appreciated.
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vidishaa

Can someone plz tell me how to restrict posts to members...Tried to make my last post 'members only' but couldn't. If someone has asked this before then you can give the link of the answer. Any help will be appreciated.

i dont know how too do that but i have seen Xarina used it maybe you can pm her and ask here how she does that!
tamizharasi thumbnail
😊hi every1...can any1 tell me .please ...which shirt will ahem wear on his bday...blue colour r cream colour...please te;lll...so sad gopi...she s suffering yaar...the feeling is so sad...😊
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tamizharasi

😊hi every1...can any1 tell me .please ...which shirt will ahem wear on his bday...blue colour r cream colour...please te;lll...so sad gopi...she s suffering yaar...the feeling is so sad...😊

he will wear the blue shirt... im sure...
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: X.Sisi94

i dont know how too do that but i have seen Xarina used it maybe you can pm her and ask here how she does that!

If you still want to know how to use the No Copy and Members Only tag; here's what you do:

[ N O C O P Y ] 

[ M E M B E R S O N L Y ]

Put the ^ in your post. Remember it only works for the first page posts.
And put the above ^ without any spaces.