Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

KTLK Written Updates (12/4/2012-Epi139)

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow..super duper quick update😃

taklu and his family go to hell😡
Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank you for the fab update :))
Shee_xaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Chain Of Glittering Stars

i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow. ur super fast😃. im so impressed👏. Hope baba find out abt ashni soon. They didnt show wat mallu was gonna say to jagan. I know she is gonna say yes to him. Mayb tom nyt she will come home with jagan shaadi karke.
tanis thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Good to see BB share some blissful moments finally with his family. Let the good times roll - enough of weepy stuff. Nidhi needs to be counselled re how to deal with relationships you don't run away from them - first from Ashu now her Nana, she needs to grow up and address issues. Will be good if BB insists on Nidhi visiting regularly & hopefully Dr A and Nidhi will spend time together on thAt pretext. Guess ultimately BB will reunite both of them - but what will be much nicer is if Nidhi realises on her own she cannot go on without Dr A and makes peace with him.
Edited by tanis - 12 years ago
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for lovely WU of episode.. It ws gud follow up frm last night epi..:)
Freethinker thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the update 
OneWish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Nidhi needs to have a breakdown much like that of Ashutosh when he gets wet in the pouring rain before admitting his feelings to Armaan. Except she can't help but run directly into Ashutosh's arms once she realizes amidst her breakdown she can no longer live life without her love by her side. As she is not truly living but just going through the motions. Something has to strike a nerve so as to cause her to get her spirit and fight back. Love is worth the battles provided they face them together.👏
OneWish
sweetjatti01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
am confused here little, so ashu is baba's son, n nidhi is baba's granddaughter as in her nana ji, then she cant have a realstionship with ashu, tht will make him her mama ji.

if i am wrong can someone explain it to me, cuz i hadnt been watchin this show much jst pieces, because i have stopped watchin some of the shows as they ruin the story in the middle.