Screenindia-GECs tumble-Sony-Kya hua

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Sony

GRPs 217

It was comfortably placed at number two slot with 240 GRPs post-KBC. But Sony messed up things and made life difficult for itself by rescheduling some of its shows. The game changed after Sony gifted the 10 pm slot to Ekta Kapoor's Kya Hua Tera Vada by shifting its old and steady Saas Bina Sasural to 9 pm. Informed sources are of the view that Sony is at a nascent stage of growth and hence the timing of rescheduling some of its shows was wrong. Ekta was hoping to recreate Balaji's past magic — of Kyunki... and Kahaani.. on Star Plus – on Sony's 10 to 11 pm band with Bade Acche Lagte Hain and Kya Hua Tera Vada. But the strategy backfired. Bade Acche… is still Sony's best bet with 3-plus rating but other shows have not lived up to promise. This is why the channel has fallen from 240 to 210 GRPs. Had it not been for Crime Patrol, the latest and surprise chart buster, CID and Adaalat, Sony would have lost much more. Over the last 15 years, CID has been Sony's flagship show, both in good and bad times; particularly bad times because it relies heavily on the crime show to increase its GRPs. TV analysts feel that Sony's saviour is not Balaji but Fireworks. How Sony reclaims the number two spot will be seen post-IPL when Indian Idol goes on air, although its best hope rests with Kaun Banega Crorepati. But for now, Sony seems to have frittered away the advantage it had despite having right mix of shows.

But I Don't think ekta is even tryin to recreate magic of balaji again she seems to be busy in her movies projects.

And KHTV Is At Really Bad Timing I Had To Leave KHTV In Between  😭For Watching The Other Show

Anyways Thnx tanu for sharing 

Originally posted by Bipin2012

But I Don't think ekta is even tryin to recreate magic of balaji again she seems to be busy in her movies projects.

And KHTV Is At Really Bad Timing I Had To Leave KHTV In Between  😭For Watching The Other Show

Anyways Thnx tanu for sharing 

I agree with you, she is too busy with her films nowdays, she has no time for her tv shows not from today but for last 4 years .
Edited by my_jaan - 11 years ago