Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks  Shruti for the update😊...Daksh is so naive & so is Vijaya...it won't take even a fraction of sec. for Shivji to show his sanharak side...but all he is showing is his love ,care & understanding towards these two...despite being trikaldarshi ,he is completely allowing these 2 agaynis to carry on their evil plans.
bhakti2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much Shruti for fantastic WU!  

I loved the part in the epi where Shivji enters maha-bhoj and just with his peaceful look all is well.

I do not think we are coming yet to tragic moment where Sati ashes herself because Shivji and Sati live for some time on Kailash before Daksh decides to have that yagya (where he does not invite Shivji) So i too am hoping that we will get the peace of seeing their happy married ife for a bit before it comes to that sad point.

This Vijaya is really quite a stupid girl - her plans are flimsy and if even we all see through so quickly she should realize that Mahadev will know what she is thinking even before she can do anything!  How would anyone be foolish enough to think that after everythng Sati has been through she would turn now from Shivji and think she has made mistake.  Eh lo - this girl and her goat-pita are so small in their way of thought

Nandi was very cute today eating the extra bhojan from Prasuti.  And such kind words to Prasuti from Dadhichi - if only Daksh would listen once to her whole problem would solve.  He is a strange sort to be in charge of peopling the world, hai na? Shivji's talk to him was so sensible, presenting the very same idea that Krishna presents to Arjun - but Daksh does not even know he is listening to God.  To be truthful, I think goat is little bit smarter than Daksh - getting gost head will improve his mind.😊

Sorry to write so much!  Thank you agin for lovely update!😊
nanda_gopa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the nice update Shruti. Vijaya's behavior of taunting and tempting the Ganas led to the chaos. But hats off to Mahadev for his cool and calm behavior. Good portrayal of Mahadev!
vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank  you so much for the written update ...πŸ€—