Thendral

Thendral Thursday's Update - 12/04/2012

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shemmo thumbnail

Thankss Jullubee for the wonderful and lovely Update!👏🤗

It was a super duper epi very fast and good😃 Lax advice gone waste, but is he the right person to advice Lavanya? I dont think so Still even if he regret his actions, hurt is hurt and it cant be forgiven anytime. Same goes to Lav😡 Innum her thimiru reduce agala only increasing. Let her do whatever she wantss. Ellam oru samayam she will get back😃

Ohhh nooo😭 That 🐷 rowdy twisted Thuls handd😡😡 It was soo sad to see her cryingg😭 Sigh, but thank god no blood or anything. Hope she get well soon fast😃 Andd awww VR🤗 God mathiri he came and saved her😃 Loved his paasam towards Thuls..😃 Btw, its an awesome chance to link Anand with T&T. Plsss CTs do that😃😉

Lav we expected this from you😡 Your unthirutableee..Grrr gth😡 Im mad.

Grrr, why they brought her to Bhuv hosp? Shit, now she is going to laugh seeying Thuls cryingg😡 Hope VR find the rowdies and then knows the real ppl behind it😲 Will she give treatment or let Thuls alainchufy more, only to make her cry more?😲

Waiting to see TA reaction😆 Actually all are waiting for that😍 Btw T&D throw their college bags away, if only i see next week those bags again, i will go in kolaveri mood😡. Because how they got their bags back then? I need an answer if they gets their bags back🤣

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update Tanu baby...😃

Haha...best person to write an update for episode where the head weight SQ gets fired from job...
ROFL both lakshman and lav convo...both dont deserve advising each other and arguing each other about what is right and what is wrong..😡...
L + L = 2 times anavasiya free advise/useless arguments/ overdose feeling .. 😡...rendum enna sonnalum waste...eppadi sonnalum waste...

But GP was right today...why anavasasiyama invite nonsense again to ruin their peace...As he said...it was she who decided and let herself decide and what ever she wants and time is the answer for the same...Good that Lav gave back nicely to Lav and chased her away...Lav walking out of the house like a loser was just super to watch...😈...GO hug mummy darling and cry...After bashing...next venue - TA bank ? 🤢...

Hmm...so T's hand gets fractured...😕...Should we feel a little happy that she escaped at good time bcos of VR with fracture or should we feel that her hand got twisted badly and went thru so much pain...it was just scary...😲...So CTs planned in such a way that at any cause there is not going to be any barrier for her studies...😕
It was just unpredictable who was going to save...and wow it was VR...I really liked VR today for showing so much care and love towards T and again and again repeating it was his daughter and creating a panic at the hospital...Just awesome...👏...Thanks to Shyamala for putting in T's character so well to VR...👏...Good one...👍🏼

Hmm...it was nice how they showed freeze today...Mom and daughter in closeups and it is actually felt that both suit well as mom and daughter...lets see what Bhu has to say...😕...

TA yet to be informed about the same...lets see what is reactions are and how T/T plus TPS are going to react for the same. Awaiting for promo if any and more awaiting for mon episode...😍

Advance WIshes for "Tamil New Year" - "Iniya Puthandu vaazhthugal" 😃
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the quick update tanu ma...🤗

Thank god they showed Thulsi chasing scene this week itself.😉...otherwise we have to wait for three more days...😉...so T not injured severly...😕athu varaikum santhosam...😕but waiting to see TA's and MM  reaction...😍

No comments about L& L...😡rendum waste fellow...😡😡Periyamma super today...👏👏 she gave nice nosecut to lav...😆
Edited by karthi173 - 12 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Tanuu dear for the Wonderful update and comments🤗🤗! Good and fast episode with all the scenes from promo covered😛.

Lav appadiyay ditto transformed into GW now😡. No respect for anybody. Eventhough I hated Lav talking impolite with full rudeness to Lax, but Lax really deserves this. He is unfit to give someone advice😕. GP's stand on Lav is good now. No need to worry about her. SQ said she can get a better job aam. hahaha.. she does not know that she got this job becoz of the vengance Bhuv had on TA.

Pity Thulz... Wow... the way that rowdy twisted her hand..I closed my eyes for couple of secs😲. It was good that they linked Anand FIL in this track. I think this is the only good thing this family has done so far..lol. Now I think Anand might be linked with this case. It would be nice if they do that...Lets see😍. Poyum Poyum they brought her to Bhuv hospital. With Thulz hands broken, it would be nice if TPS takes care of Thulz and their relationship grows more stronger😛.

TA still does not know about Thulz😔. The way Bhuv looked at Thulz with no sympathy.. Ewww... Sorry I am expecting sympathy from a wrong shameless person🤢😡.

Hopefully there is a nice promo next week and hope they do not drag the hospital scenes😉.

Happy New Year to all Thendralians 🤗
Thendralfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the superb update Tanu ..😊

It was so scary to see Thulasi's hands twisted ..😲 wondering if there is a fracture..😭
cudn't control tears ..  Thank you so much VR .. 👏 for saving T at the right time..⭐️ He calling T as his daughter ..  Thanks to Shyamala for creating such a good impression on T and VR respecting their friendship  at the right moment in need .. 👏 What a shame on Indira who blames T for everything happening to D and insulting their friendship..😡 

Lav is too much today as usual..😡🤢 No respect for anybody except for her evil 🤬 mom..
The way she spoke to Laxman was so rude.. what a confidence in her that she will get job in a better place ..🤢 And so much arrogance and anger towards N's mom too.. 🤢 But N's mom gave back nicely , enjoyed that ... and she rightly pointed out that TA made her lose her job so that she will thirundhify which I doubt will ever happen .. Lav needs to suffer a lot before N accepts her..😡
Edited by Thendralfan - 12 years ago
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update!! :*
As expected Thulasi is not badly hurt!😳
Finally Anandh track has been linked!😛
Why this hospital?😲
But that was a nice twist!👏
I hope Bhuvana doesn't make the wound worse
Change the hospital!!!
Can't wait to see Tamil's reaction!😍
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Shamz.

Btw T&D throw their college bags away, if only i see next week those bags again, i will go in kolaveri mood😡. Because how they got their bags back then? I need an answer if they gets their bags back🤣

Shamz😆!
You have wonderful observation and humor sense!

lakshyam thumbnail

Thanks for the super fast update Tanu ma! Great update! 👍🏼

oh oh so sad to watch Tulasi getting hurt! 😭  Poor Tulasi...did she got a fracture...appo how will she write exams? or may be she has to take up her exams with her other hand? hmmm

Traditional tamil movie logics got broken here...in Thendral

1. When heroine has some problem...hero will jump from somewhere in the sky and will save her...

2. How many ever years a mother and son/daughter get seperated...mom will be able to recognise her son/daughter in the first look..

Anyway I like that things are moving naturally here instead of all dramas...

SQ lost her job...yey...no one will give her job...and lets see what madam is going to do for her expenses?

TA is going to come running hearing about T I think...Poor TA and T...konjam sandhoshapatta immediatly...problems just come running to them
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shamz.

Btw T&D throw their college bags away, if only i see next week those bags again, i will go in kolaveri mood😡. Because how they got their bags back then? I need an answer if they gets their bags back🤣

shammu ma😊...mudiyala valikuthu😭😭..whenever i read ur 7 th sense question,,,,I remember comedy actor senthil question's only ma...😆😆😆...