Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Drishti- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
sorry for disappearing, some important stuff came up .. will be back in some time 
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
you girls left?! 😲

@ NB.. yeah, he was back with a bang but he's getting really bold each day. πŸ˜•

see ya'll in a while.. i'll answer sumi's questions first😳
Edited by pinky0902 - 12 years ago
moodie.foodie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
everyone's gone? shucks! :(( i hope i didnt drive u guys away with rant πŸ˜†  but that lying down on the doormat just did it me! πŸ€’

@pinks - loving ur answers...read thru mine n nb's...lemme read others..boy, this game is hell lotta fun! πŸ˜†
shilpii.. i'm still here.. going to fix myself to bed and then will answer sumi's :D
moodie.foodie thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinky0902

shilpii.. i'm still here.. going to fix myself to bed and then will answer sumi's :D

prinkss πŸ€— okay, looking fwd to them! boy-oh-boy, priya really grilled u on IPK! πŸ€£

@priya - πŸ€— how much do love IPK? πŸ€£ kya kya nahi poocha pinky se  πŸ€£ proud of you! πŸ€£
i had fun!! 🀣

priya.. some questions were kinda related to the present & future situation esp with shashi babua 😳

Sonu's was a bit tough tho..😳
moodie.foodie thumbnail
prinks - ur longg story pets was so so sooo adorable...!!! πŸ˜³ 😳  u must adore pets, right...they seem to be a part of ur family...m not allowed to have one at home, plus m also kinda scared myself πŸ˜† but one of my closest friends shares that trait wid u...and u so reminded me of her πŸ€— πŸ€—

but u dedicated a song from JAANI DUSHMAN for me?  🀣  kaunsi jaani dushmani nikaal rahi thi yaaa?? πŸ€£ though i havent heard the song (YT is buffering it right now πŸ˜†) but the movie title got me all crazy!! πŸ€£
moodie.foodie thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinky0902

i had fun!! 🀣

priya.. some questions were kinda related to the present & future situation esp with shashi babua 😳

Sonu's was a bit tough tho..😳

i know...sonu toh is our resident KJo! πŸ€£ 

and hope u r prepared for a marathon from me...have been thinking of additions to the original list πŸ€£
Originally posted by: sizzpepps

prinks - ur longg story pets was so so sooo adorable...!!! πŸ˜³ 😳  u must adore pets, right...they seem to be a part of ur family...m not allowed to have one at home, plus m also kinda scared myself πŸ˜† but one of my closest friends shares that trait wid u...and u so reminded me of her πŸ€— πŸ€—

but u dedicated a song from JAANI DUSHMAN for me?  🀣  kaunsi jaani dushmani nikaal rahi thi yaaa?? πŸ€£ though i havent heard the song (YT is buffering it right now πŸ˜†) but the movie title got me all crazy!! πŸ€£

i doo.. esp since i live in a village, majority of the houses have pets and they're sooo sooo cute. that's why dad got us a dogπŸ˜ƒ but Daisy's more attached to him more than usπŸ˜† he even follows dad to the car and he takes her to the office at times..🀣

🀣🀣 i couldn't think of any other songsπŸ˜†
Originally posted by: sizzpepps

i know...sonu toh is our resident KJo! πŸ€£ 

and hope u r prepared for a marathon from me...have been thinking of additions to the original list πŸ€£

i am.. i left NB's half-way last night and that was the first thing i finished in the morning when i reached work🀣