Sanaya Irani FC - Page 34

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Guys ,๐Ÿค— can't stop long is the episode watchable today ?
Originally posted by -Drishti-

Sum, i think the cvs make him put too much gel when his hair is long .. so don't like it that much ๐Ÿคฃ i LOVEE his shorter hair or his morning messed up hair!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Pinkss.. i always liked the diwali look .. i thinks it my fav ASR look :P which sbs seg are you talking abt?? The scene is the one where he asks La to bandage his hand when he got her while gardening right? And he tells Khushi to be there too?

no no.. not that.. the one in the mandir when he follows khushi and the first time he tells her "don't talk to me like that" [hayyeee๐Ÿ˜]
๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by sizzpepps

priya, pinks  ๐Ÿค— dont fret ya...IF rankings are only based on no of comments..and unfortunately, SaRun has such lazy fans as me ๐Ÿคฃ who hardly comment on their profile ๐Ÿคฃ dun mean i like them any less! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Same here lol ๐Ÿ˜† I used to comment all the time on their ranks when the show started , now I just comment here and there , but after the article I thought she would have gone up in the ranks.๐Ÿ˜’ Oh well never mind ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by priya_luna

Hey Guys ,๐Ÿค— can't stop long is the episode watchable today ?

priyaaa ๐Ÿค— how u doing?

yesss, it's watchable.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Pinky ๐Ÿค— I'm good  how are you ? yay a watchable episode , first time I will be watching an episode in  over two weeks ๐Ÿคฃ

Pinky ๐Ÿค— I'm good  how are you ? yay a watchable episode , first time I will be watching an episode in  over two weeks ๐Ÿคฃ

i'm doing good too..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜ฒ reallyyy?! ๐Ÿ˜† i don't blame you..๐Ÿ˜ณ
it was a good epi today.. not much OTT.๐Ÿ˜Š
Have to go Pinky , will chat with you later take care๐Ÿค—

Have to go Pinky , will chat with you later take care๐Ÿค—

okidokie, Priya.. take care๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by -Drishti-

Pinkss ๐Ÿ˜ˆ -- Drish๐Ÿ˜†

Best/worse movie you've seen in recent times? -- Best - K3G / Worst - Dil toh bachcha hai๐Ÿ˜†
Your favourite or lucky number? -- favorite - 2
Favourite restaurant? -- Greens (veg restaurant here) & Light Veg in Hong Kong -- I'm veg so not much good restaurants around๐Ÿ˜†
Favourite holiday destination? -- Singapore/Malaysia - haven't been to US/UK/Europe/Australia but it's my dream to visit those places and another is Maldives๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Most awkward experience?  -- whenever there were group activities and i end up becoming the leader of the group๐Ÿ˜†
Barun or KSG? If you had the option to meet ONE of them who would it be? only ONE ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿคฃ -- BARUN๐Ÿ˜›
Do you have a phobia against something? If yes then what it is and why? ๐Ÿคฃ -- Paints ๐Ÿ˜†
All-time favourite show? -- Dill Mill Gayye (1st Season) and MJHT๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Most controversial statement you've made on IF? ๐Ÿคฃ -- I don't think I've ever had one๐Ÿ˜†
Hollywood or Bollywood? -- Bollywood๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Top 3 things on your "To-Do List" for 2012? -- Practice PhotoShop, continue with my Piano class (hoping and praying), learn cooking๐Ÿ˜† (started that already)๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ

i can't think of more atm .. so you're saved ๐Ÿคฃ
finally found it 

Drish, Sumi -  no short, no long...i want THIS look! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ n thankfully, its not too gelled too! :)