WU:12/4 - the much awaited truth is out :D

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ufff... a gr8 sigh of relief for all of us. the much awaited truth is out.

though he episode was dragging which was expected to end with Mona's heartbroken reaction, finally she is aware of all this and no more hide n seek game.

Poor Mona it was pity full to see her running all the way from one hospital 😭 to other expecting Pradeep to be safe. but this good for nothing person is all worried for Anushka. 😡
Edited by swethasyam08 - 12 years ago
rupsii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
 thanks for your efforts swetha... 

finally the cat is out.. phewww

one thing,,, err okay two things i loved about today's episode...

1 = mona looked sooo beautiful in her shaadi ka joda...😳
2 = loved her act... when she was searchign for pradeep... and when she comes to know the truth...👏 awesome act...

baki pradeep ko psycho anushka mubaarak...🤢

TinuTapori thumbnail
I wouldn't be surprised if Pradeep tells Mona that he didn't mean any of it, or some other excuse,  and Mona will believe it.   They have shown her character to be impossibly gullible.
gaga00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Pardeep and Anushka deserve each other.. if a man cant own up to his responsibilities of being a husband and a father, he is not a man at all... What he did to be successful is called "sleeping his way to the top".. And yuck he is disgusting and not even good looking.. Anushka could've had any man she wanted. ..
Mona was just too dumb to realise what her dear husband is doing and how many hours is he actually working.. i would be mad if Mona forgives pardeep and takes him back.. (imagine what would pardeep have done if the roles were reversed, would he accept mona after she cheated on him with another man).. of course not
she should divorce him, find a job and be a single mother and live a respectful dignified life..
Pardeep is not going to find happiness with anushka as she is so insecure and will never be able to trust him fully as they say "he cheated with you, he will cheat on you".. so shame on you
pc84 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Finally the day and the secret I have been waiting desperately to be revealed is out... I do feel bad for Mona cuz she found out the man she trusted and love all her life has made her worst nightmare come true.. But I am extremely happy that now her character will not be made a fool anymore.. I hope that she doesn't forgive him and take him back but kick his sorry a** to anushka... Once he realize what a gem Mona is he will come back to her and I hope she shoots him down then too.. She deserve someone sooo much better
noodle2808 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swethasyam08

Post cannot be quoted.

It is good. However, there was such a big blunder - when Mona was running to the hospital she had her nose ring on, then off, then another scene on, then off all in the same timeframe. Big blooper
therimsim thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i hope its dream 

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update,

Mona looked so beautiful , what a shock for her..😲
 All along she proved herself as a devoted wife, mother and a family person,just to see that her husband cheated on her and confesses that he is in love with his ex flame who pop in 6 months back and thrashed his 10 + year relationship🤢

Mona needs to get a life now.

Well Now they have to focus on Mona's character, give her a high bases and make her self sufficient and strong, She is the women of this century and there are many out there who can prove to be strong single mom and women of substance

Let Pradeep take care of anushka , he is not worth Mona...She can make her own bases.. Rise and life a life.

smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the truth is out and now the story will move fwd, otherwise was getting bugged of Anushka's irritating antics and blackmail tactics