Balika Vadhu

BV Written update 12th April 2012

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Karo beta - choti karo. 
Do all the seva you want - she'll take all that comes for free and more. And then - tshe'll tell you're good for nothing - cudn't even take care of your career and and your family is useless and they ruined you and u still love them...

She's like a double edged sword. She'll cut every which way and eventually will drive J to drink and despair and make a failure of him.

Unlike Anandi - who took a totally lostand broken J and put him back on his feet with new hope and strength in his heart.
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
hooked ,in sbb segment he was helping her prepare for her final exams,and i remembered how anandi used to help him in his padhai likhai,she turned his life around and look how he paid back.😡.
These two take everything they can,then forget the ones  who helped them in  achieving that success..😉hope she is as bad as jagya ,let him be at the receiving end this time..
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update Jyo!!
easyandbusy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pjyo

hooked ,in sbb segment he was helping her prepare for her final exams,and i remembered how anandi used to help him in his padhai likhai,she turned his life around and look how he paid back.😡.

These two take everything they can,then forget the ones  who helped them in  achieving that success..😉hope she is as bad as jagya ,let him be at the receiving end this time..

Oh Yes ! I remember Anandi helping J and even doing his HW. Hadd hai J ki.. sab bhool gaya... I really will be happy when he gets paid back in his own coin.. If I had to ask for a turn for BV I would say let G fall in love with someone else and walk away from J forever :D but but A should not take him back either :D :D tab pata chalega bachu ko :(( 
ILoveDrama thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: easyandbusy

Oh Yes ! I remember Anandi helping J and even doing his HW. Hadd hai J ki.. sab bhool gaya... I really will be happy when he gets paid back in his own coin.. If I had to ask for a turn for BV I would say let G fall in love with someone else and walk away from J forever :D but but A should not take him back either :D :D tab pata chalega bachu ko :(( 

Nope actually I want J to fall in love with some other women and stay true to his character, then we will see G face all those trauma that Anandi has gone through and how much sane she will be after that(not that she is any sane now)😆
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thank you...jyo🤗
asha-abhi will get married!?...hope there will be no tragidy🤔
and ds meri umeed pe khari utari...she wont agree to anandi's remarriage that easily...😆
still to catch the episode...wanna see DS's expressions😆
msnautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Madam Singh's acting is superb in this episode.. 👏
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
in new promo...asha is lying on the road!! or temple...unconsious!!
what happened to her!!
where is abhisek??
OMG...
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: hooked

Karo beta - choti karo.[DIV]Do all the seva you want - she'll take all that comes for free and more. And then - tshe'll tell you're good for nothing - cudn't even take care of your career and and your family is useless and they ruined you and u still love them...[/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]She's like a double edged sword. She'll cut every which way and eventually will drive J to drink and despair and make a failure of him.[/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]Unlike Anandi - who took a totally lostand broken J and put him back on his feet with new hope and strength in his heart.[/DIV]

ya   only anandi can love rest only are obsessed .right?she comes al the way to jaitsor worring abt career then also it is obsesion,her pain has no value ,she cries seeing both together in a room becoz she is obssesed.she was bashed becoz she is living in ilegal relation bt i m sure if she had left him ul would be the one to cal her selfish.oops how can i forget no matter what she does she has to bashed.i remembered once ul said when she was in haveli ,the way she was getting neglection frm jagya becoz he considers her as nothing bt second women,i think frm this episode its very clear what is gauri s importance in his life