Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Dhabu89

<font color="#000033">My answers in black...Blue is copied and pasted of your post...as if you needed to know thatπŸ˜†</font>

<font color="#330099">Withhis past love in front of him, will Ahem's heart still feel the love he has for his wife? His past was out of sight & hence was it out of mind so far??'.but with his past in front of him, will his heart tug him towards his past ?? Once in the past, Ahem did not stand up for his love because he wanted to see his mom happy , today will he stand up for the love he feels for his wife when he is faced with the pressure of his past !!! Ahem does love his wife Gopi dearly,but is his love for her so deep thatit will give him strength to overcome his own past behavior where he himself had hurt his wife with his rude behavior & harsh words !!!Will his love be strong enough to fight his wife's sacrificing nature who will put his happiness above hers assuming that he still loves his past & not her ?? Will he be able to tell her that he loves her dearly & he cannot live without her & only wants to be with her & none else& not because of his mom wants him to do so !!!</font>

<font color="#000033">Without a doubt Navya. Ahem is in love with Gopi and no amount of Anita and her skills as his ex-girlfriend is going to make him loose sight of his new life. Anita was his past and Gopi is his future. His love for Gopi was not built on a physical relationship or even a forceful act. It took time to build. It has stood the test of time and now it is going to be able to withstand the test of his past adjoining with his here and now. It is true he only dumped Anita because of his mom's wishes, but now he in in love with his wife and he sees Anita as his past. Somethings you can never go back to. He is feeling guilty and that is what is eating him up inside...He is going to apologize and move on. He needs this as much as Anita does. Their future is not completely secure until the apologies are made and accepted. He will not give up on his wife to see how his past would have been. He has moved on and he is happy and content with it.</font>
<font color="#330099"></font>
</strong>
<strong><font color="#330099"></font>
<font color="#330099">In the past, Ahem told Gopi that he loves only Anitha & that he got married to her only because of his mom & that she will never be his love & his wife '..today though he has not told her he loves her in words , he has shared his love for her to feel it through his actions'..Gopi knows he cares for her & always wants to see her happy & also loves her !!! But with him not remembering thespecial day they spent together , she is hurt & confused & now if she gets to know about his past, how will she react? For Gopi, Ahem's happiness is her 1st priority...will she assume that since he has notexpressed his love & also does not remember that special day, that he still loves his past & will she sacrifice her love, her husband to his past even if it shatters her ???</font><font color="#330099"></font>

<font color="#000033" size="2">You are right with what you said...he is his wife's husband in every sense that would matter. The physical relationship may not be there, but there is no doubts as to how much these two love each other. Ahem and Gopi have had their share of trials and tribulations. Now it is time to enjoy their guilt free future and enjoy the love each is showering on the other. Yes Navya, Gopi is his first and last priority. He has made her his life. And this was not built out of guilt or pressure. It took a year and a half to build. He has now accepted her first as his friend, then as his live in crush, and then as the one he loves. He is head over heels and there is no denying it. Even though Ahem may not have confessed his love for her, it is evident in his actions and his looks. Gopi knows that. And once she sees Anita and realizes that both Anitaji and Ahemji have moved on, she will also be secure in her relationship with her Ahemji. Her husbands past may haunt her, but in the end I have complete faith she will fight for him. He loves her and she loves him. There is nothing but a bright future for them both</font>
<font color="#000033" size="2">
</font>
<font color="#000033" size="2">
</font>
<font color="#000033" size="2">Another fantastic analysis Navya...fantabulous...just brilliant. Thank you.</font>

Agree Rupal tat Ahem loves his wife dearly & his heart is only filled with her smile and happiness . With this background it will be intresting to see how Ahem wil handle the situation and if Gopi gets to kmw how she would react & wht would Ahem do about it !!! 😊
navyab thumbnail

Originally posted by: dipsy80

loved your post!πŸ‘its amazing how you are able to relate each gesture from ahem now to his behaviour in the past...makes us appreciate how much gopi's love has changed and reformed him..his eyes never left her in the mall and he was aware of noone and nothing but her...but i was disappointed they never went for ice cream!πŸ˜•...stupid CVs gave us false hope in the promo?😑...they have not yet reached home but i hardly think after meeting anita he is going to be in the mood for ice cream!

Thank you Dipsy πŸ˜‰ !!!...SNS usually gives very different promos which are not part of the actual serial ...to generate interest among the fans & then they give completely diff senario in the actual serial...thats nice because I get to see 2 different senarios...if they give the same promo senario, people would lose interest in watching that episode !!!
navyab thumbnail

Originally posted by: snsaufan

πŸ‘Brilliantly ascribed each and every moment shared by Gopi and Ahem...⭐️... 

Whatever the meeting his past is to bring, these gestures of Ahem will cause his mind to realise that the past doesn't matter anymore..and air out his unspoken love to Gopi especially if she is wrapped around by insecurities.

Thank you snsnaufan πŸ˜‰ !!! It will definetly be intresting to see how Ahem works around his past & present !!!
navyab thumbnail

Originally posted by: angl143

Superbly written analysis! β­οΈ  Ur attention to each fine detail is fantastic! πŸ‘

They really are subconsciously becoming each others True Saathiya's...Always makes the heart beat a little faster when watching both of them! πŸ˜³

Thank you Kshama πŸ˜‰ !!!! Agree with you that whenever I see Gohem, my heart goes...uuummm & a smile just like that appears on my face πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›...just love them to the core !!!
navyab thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijayarvi

as usual it is a very brilliant post..!πŸ‘

Thank you Vijayarvi πŸ˜‰ !!!
navyab thumbnail

Originally posted by: suganyar

hai navyab , personally i what to say ur post are brilliant amd fabulous.πŸ˜› And i'm from tamilnadu. 

Thank you suganyar πŸ˜‰ !!!
navyab thumbnail
Thank you Sehreen πŸ˜‰ !!!
navyab thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vinder90

awesome awesome * million  POST,

absolutely loved it, i guess we better strap ourselves in this rollercoaster, and hopefully there is less horror and more fun

Thank you Vinder πŸ˜‰ !!! The journey is getting exciting & yes lets get ourselves ready to travel this journey along with them 😊!!!
navyab thumbnail

Originally posted by: varshu27

amazing analysis navya

Thank you Varshu πŸ˜‰ !!!
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
excellent analysis   ... so well thought out