Suraj versus Suraj

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Can we call it good suraj versus bad suraj?

My heart is with Suraj while my mind supports Sandhya.

Suraj has become a Devdas and Sandhya is his Paro.

Sweet (pun intended) has turned into bitter Suraj.

He is punishing himself. But for how long?

Edited by leavesandwaves - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MJV2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i dont think he can punish himself too long...he is pushing sandhya too hard that she is going to burst out very soon😭 that is the only way to make him talk...i dont see him opening up the D paper topic...he is too hurt ...i feel sorry for both of them...please dont drag this too long..it is really hard to watch my favourite couple suffer like this😭 i am dying to see some good surya moments...it has been ages...fingers crossed..
navyaalex8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Not for sandhya's, not for his own, but for us, the viewers sakes, he ought to revert to Suraj version 1 PRONTO! We are the ones being punished...

And the precap? What could have been light, playful, teasing moments are going to become some sort of humiliating punishment Sandhya has to endure...Lets hope he comes to his senses at the nth hour...
westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I agree we are looking at split personality Suraj. I sure hope the old version comes back soon, but it's okay if he keeps his anger just channel it to Meena and the rest of his crazy family.😆
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Suraj's version of Devdas is really weird. He gets drunk on sweets and sweet talks his sweetheart with  drivel.