12th April 2012 - "Kyunki main good girl hoon..."

Roshni.x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys! I'm back yet with another "review".
Honestly speaking, I don't know what I'm going to write in this post ... because today's episode has left me speechless. I don't even know whether I'm going to write about the whole episode or just Suvreen cause.. that girl was so amazing.
Who is someone amazing? 
Well it's someone who makes the best use of their strength and talent... That's what SG did when the police was there ... She used her brains, and to get out of trouble, she started singing a song so that the police won't really have a proof that there is any kind of strike going on. She used her talent so that nor her nor her friends would get beaten by the police. (A special mention for Yuvi's smile during the song 😳)
Anyway Suvreen never gave up on the hunger strike .. until Naro fainted.
Naro, naro, naro ... in each and every post of mine till now I've said that this girl is adorable and it really broke my heart seeing her like that ... I can't believe she is diabetic! 
I'm so glad Yuvraaj came to help bring Naro to the clinic. 
From this part onwards in my opinion was the highlight of the episode! 
Suvreen crying while thinking back of the time she spent with Naro ... And Yuvi watching her silently.. it looked like he wanted to help but himself was ... helpless? 
Suvreen saying she doesn't want to put anybody's life in danger because of her decisions.. my heart was aching... really I might sound dramatic and what not.. but .. I really held my tears back.
Her ordering the parathas and cholay .. she was about to eat it but couldn't! And anyway how can she eat when her friends are still on hunger strike.. when because of her Naro got hurt! That is what her feelings were. She tried to refresh a bit by splashing water on her face but how can she be fresh when in her mind she herself is a culprit? When she herself thinks she is guilty ... for Naro's condition ... for all the bad thinks that could happen to all the people that supported her throughout the hunger strike.
Yeah all those same people who believed that Suvreen actually ate those cholays and parathas ... Who indirectly told her she was selfish ... Yeah.. those same people.. for whose well being she told that yes I did eat.. when the truth is nowhere near. Those same people for who she left behind her puppa's dream.
Suvreen saying that she had to stop the strike.. kyunki wo good girl hai... She never made fun of people.. kyunki wo good girl hai .. She never took Shalu's name as chalu kyunki wo good girl hai ... She has never bitched about anybody ... Kyunki wo good girl hai .. She has never made cartoons of her teachers.. kyunki wo good girl hai. Kyunki she knows that other people also have feelings.. She doesn't want to hurt anybody.. never wanted to!
Tears were rolling down my face when she was saying all of this. This girl is so ... good! Her heart is so pure! Smriti Kalra... I applaud you .. and I can say .. that yees.. I am officialy your fan. 
My posts can never be complete without me writing about Yuvi! 😆
So here it goes... Yuvi.. the guy who always made fun of SG.. Today he was with her.. throughout.. silent but he was there.. I don't know if any of Suvreen's friends will support her or not.. but we all know Yuvi will.. because he knows the truth.. He knows she "stopped" the hunger strike for her friends' sake.. He knows that she hasn't eaten anything yet she is telling each and everyone of them that she has eaten the parathas... 
I don't know about their love angle.. but I for sure can see a beautiful friendship happening between Yuvreen now! 
And the precap indeed shows the starting of a friendship. Yuvi is so sweet! He's a gem of a person just like Suvreen.

I seriously can't wait for next week's episides.. but I'm gutted that I won't be able to watch them till next saturday because I'm going on a study trip for 5 days. 

Coming back to SG. If I had to rate today's episode it would be a 10/10
And today's episode's stars are: Yuvi, nobody saw him but he was there for SG. And of course the one and only Suvreen! You rock girl! 👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Comics_Music. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the epi...very emotional one!!!!
Amazing review yaar...& I agree ki Yuvi ki smile is the best smile in this whole world!!!!
Gosh...can't wait for next week...OMG!!!
sujairohit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
very good review.It was a very emotional episode and watching Smiriti in those scenes reminded me of KArol bagh days ,the reason we all became her die hard fans.Even I would rate the episode 10/10.
gal.angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lov d epi very emotional n heart toching...suvreen iz such a swt heart..lov d way how yuvi watchin suvreen...n waitin for monday epi