WU 12/4/12 : RaYa plan for kids.New Drama By Nuts!

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Maria.. It was a relief for us today!😊
Will have to wait n see how the Nutz drama goes..
Glad that Ram went straight to sharma house.. Hope he believes what is truth!
P.S. Great efforts with the convo!👏
Edited by Priya_Fan - 12 years ago
thanks for awesome update...today was rocking...finaly we see raya in same frame...raya convo was lovely...

nuts drama begain...i wish it will be interesting.
Thanks Maria for the update.

I knew that ram and priya would decide to have a kid of their own.

Now what is this Nuz upto but i like her way becausy ayesha is flying high in the air but soon her wings will be cut and then she will realize that priya and nutz were right about sid. Also shipra is also being a selfish mom.
Thanks for the update. BALH rocks...Today's episode the conversation between Ram & Priya was so real. Its a conversation that most mature married adults have . The apprehension/ the excitement/ the realization of starting a family...Awesome ...
Edited by Peacefull - 12 years ago
thanks for the update Maria!!
Thanks for the superb update - Hats off to you 👏👏
Maria thanks for the wonderful update.. Smileys are back. So I guess you enjoyed the episode as much as I did..

Liked the way Raya understood and realsied the importance of kid in their life.. Life is incomplete without a Child.This progression was natural and thank God they didnt sit and discuss it as an agenda with Vik-Neh..So now they are mentally prepared for kids.. Thats good.

In a long time the CVs have atlast managed to snare Ram and Sakshi together in the same shot and that redemeed something for BALH..

Sharma family drama seems to be getting blown out of proportion..One glaring feature was when Sudhir has just reagined consciouness and needs rest and peace; here was the whole house fighting like in a fish market; shouting and accusing..
Such an atmosphere ought to have brought another attack for Sudhir.. But then here he was a mute spectator and sometimes trying to stop this slanging match, but with no avail..A glaring departure from reality..
But guess its aTV show and such liberties can be taken..

Anyways with Nutz in full form with this false natak, lets see how Monday will be presented to us..

BTW Wish you all a very Happy Tamil New Year's day..
Maria is back with her typical emoticon filled update. Nice update. This is a tough job. U ought to remember every scene. Good job dear.

Nutzilla has officially gone NUTS!!!🤢

tHANX