Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

-WU:12April12 PK3M&SBS Mahamilav Epi- *Part1*

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

WU 12th April 2012 Parvarrish&SBS Crossover Episode *Part 1*

Sweety is grumbling that this school people instead of studying everything they do, Annual day, sports day, etc, etc.. Ginny tells, but can i please participate? Sweety tells No need.
Pinky asks Jeet whether he can take a leave from office. Jeet tells, No there is lot of time and i get scared of Mumbai.. there's a lot of crowd of people there.
Lucky is asking Sweety whether to take the tickets for Mumbai or not. Sweety doesn't answer. Papaji comes there. Sweety tells that they are ready to go to Mumbai. Ginny speaks to Papaji about the Skit, papaji tells her not to worry he'll speak to Sweety. Papaji speaks to Sweety. Ginny tells that this year only I have a chance, after that i need to only study. Rocky comes there asking about the cable connection, Sweety tells him to stand properly and talk, she tells that she has removed the connection, so that u can study now. Sweety allows Ginny to take play in the skit. Papaji speaks to Pinky and tells Pinky to tell that if they don't come i will take u back. Pinky laughs and says ok. Lucky speaks to the person and tells that he is ready for the tickets. Ginny speaks to Rashi and confirms about the auditions.
Jeet tells that its better we plan and then go to Mumbai for a long holiday instead of this go fast and come fast vacation. Rashi has a plan in her mind
Lovely argues with Papaji because he called the entire family. Papaji tells him to shut his mouth and take care of himself.

Entire Family reach Mumbai. The men decide to play cricket. Ginny is bating. Sunny comes where Sweety, Pinky and Dolly without shirt. Pinky asks him to wear his shirt. Ginny gets out, Lucky goes for batting and when he hits the ball it goes into Tej-Toasty's bedroom. Pashu, Gyaan and Prachin come there, Gyaan tells that few days some people have come to stay there, Pashu gets angry and decides to meet them and give them a shout. Toasty says leave it, its ok. Nitika says, no its not okay.. she asks her to rest.

Gyaan and Pashu come into the compound and Pashu starts shouting at them. Pashu tells, there are unwell people in my house and they want peace. Rocky speaks to him a bit rudely, so Pashu slaps him. Sweety goes and starts fighting, how dare u do all this. Both of them are shouting at each other. When Pashu comes to know that they are from Delhi, he says, Oh, so this is ur standard, u stay in Delhi? so go back there na. Sweety is shocked, she tells, How dare u, u will now give the ball, Pashu tells, the ball broke a glass in the house, who will pay the money? Sweety tells, Oh so this is all about Money.. Now u ask for forgiveness from my son, come on.. Gyaan and Pashu leave from there. Sweety is looking at them furiously.

Precap for Parvarrish&SBS Mahamilav (Crossover) Episode *Part 2*
The entire (Parvarrish) family are at a Beach. They are making Sand castles and enjoying themselves. The Family leaves, leaving behind Sunny at the beach and on the other hand, Chedi brings Sunny in Chaturvedi House; all are confused looking at him.
Edited by -Ridzzi- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters