People having FB Acc - Please show support

Posted: 11 years ago

Everybody who is having an FB account plesae Hit Like button on Sanware Sabke Sapne -Preeto : We want our show to continue Page (India forums is not alowing to post the FB link)

Visit the below post for more details :

Common Guys let's make some noise as SSSP has great potential and who knows our noise can be heard
Let's not give up easily..

Please show ur love and hoping to see more LIKES
Well done Saina.  Please guys come on the more people we can get the better.

Yes I agree, if we want SSSP to continue we need to do a much better job, just to give you guys an idea the facebook support on Chandragupta Maurya show has over 15,000 members supporting their show. (They got their word in the media).  The SSSP page still doesn't have 100 likes...Sorry I know I shouldn't compare, its not appropriate to do so on the forum and everyone has their likes, this is just to give you guys an  idea.

As we can all see, a lot more people visit this forum and at times we get very few comments/likes..so I know if all those people support SSSP on facebook the impact can be huge. If you want the show to continue, you have to make your voice heard & even if then if things don' t change than at least we gave it a shot.

I am sure by monday-tuesday some decision will be made...good luck to us and keep supporting SSSP thanks.
Ive  JOINED  the page yesterday in fb and i really liked the idea thanks so much dear saina for being here to support and help

ive already miss ankita and adi omg wht a terrible feeling...

You are right guys...we need more people

Originally posted by wolfen009

Ive  JOINED  the page yesterday in fb and i really liked the idea thanks so much dear saina for being here to support and help

ive already miss ankita and adi omg wht a terrible feeling...

OMG , This is awesome...Your Creations ROCK.. I am totally floored with your creations
Originally posted by ankitaluv

OMG , This is awesome...Your Creations ROCK.. I am totally floored with your creations

I second that...you have amazing creations soo talented. 😛
well thanks  saina and  love03
i don't know how i made that... maybe cuz i really miss adi and ankita sooo bad
    call me addicted !!

thanks so much again and sssp still the BEST serial EVER

Originally posted by xxAqeelahxx

Yes will defo join...😭
Yes please do and make your sisters Aneesah and Mariyah join as well 😊
I specially made a fb account so dat i can be part of dis support system. i would request to da mods to make dis a sticky topic so dat every1 is aware of dis and our voices can be heard. i just want sssp bk..just wen everyfing was reaching towards happy era we get such heartbreaking news. my sincere request to da silent members to plzzz join da support wagon!