Arshi FF: I Fell In Love With A Player UPDATED NEW

Posted: 11 years ago

Hi people I was watching a film with my brother wow I never thought I will ever say that any way I wanted to see if you guys are interested to here we go it is different to the show but it will be good lovevy dovey oh and so filmy

I was thinking first:

Love Just Happens

Two people one heart

Is this Love?

Player

But I don't know so could you guy help me out I really like Is this love but I am not shore about it so yeah any ho

If anything pops up then do tell I don't have any ideas so I need help any way so here is an intro and a prologue

Prologue

The house was full with decorations and flowers and children running around playing and laughing servants rushing to get the job done it was beautiful why shouldn't it is was there beautiful daughter Sangeet it was finally here the day were there problems will be solve well half their daughter was going to get married in two days and today it her Sangeet it took them which felt forever to agree to someone but she had feel in love with his and she was happy and they were happy to.

Babuji: you look so beautiful today you know that right Garima take her nazar off

Ammaji: yes she took put her black eyeliner on her finger and place it behind her daughters ear nazar Na laghi I am so happy to see my baby getting married in a few day time she was crying no

Amma please don't cry I won't be that far away I will always come to you

Babuji: ok stop stop crying if she see us crying she will shout again

Amma: yes wiping her tears and also wiping her daughter tears

Oi who made my Jiji cry

Babuji: your amma

Ammaji: I couldn't help myself

Payal: amma ok calm down we are going to get late

Khushi: Jiji no I said who ever made my Jiji cry will get a punishment I said you can cry on the bharat is going home ok

Babuji: ok fine

Ammaji: ok fine

Babuji: come let leave these two alone

They both left the room

Payal: Khushi now you don't cry

Khushi: Jiji I am not crying I am happy I will get the bed for myself

Payal: oi hitting Khushi on her arm

Khushi: Jiji

Payal got up and rushed into a hug with her sister

Khushi: Jiji I will miss you

Payal: pagal so will I

Khushi pushing her away: I thought I said no crying wiping her sister tears no come jiju family will be coming

Akash: so I look ok

Sarah: bhai you look stunning bhabi will faint

Akash: what no why

Sarah: calm down come were getting late

Akash; were is he

Sarah: bhai you know he is always late 

Akash: not today

Sarah: bhai he will come

Akash: go and call mom

Sarah: ok

Sarah went to get her mother

Akash was walking up and down his room waiting for his best friend

Sarah: walking toward her mother room she stopped as he notice someone coming up the stairs you're early

Arnav: shut up where is he

Sarah: in his room

Arnav: ok

Arnav sprinted to his best friend's room

Opening the door

Arnav: Akash I am so sorry

Akash: who was it this time?

Arnav: ok when I tell you

Akash: ok shoot

Arnav: she was beautiful she was so hot and I couldn't help but talk to her

Akash: did you get her number

Arnav: do you think I will leave without it

Akash burst out laughing: you will never change

Arnav: well I am Arnav Singh Raizada

---------------Character sketch-----------------

Arnav Singh Raizada

Arnav Singh Raizada a rich fashion house owner the owner of AR he is 26 years old. He is a player, joker, lovely, silly and handsome man and want all the girls but doesn't fall in love with any girl but want the girl he believes that the girl will come and then steal his heart away as she has his other half but that hasn't happen yet so he is living the moment he has 1 sister which is his life and he loves his family so very much she has a best friend called Akash. He is never on time he believe he should have a special entice will he is Arnav Singh Raizada

Khushi Kumari Gupta

Khushi comes from a rich family she is 23 years old. She is a bubby, cheerful, funny, prankster, pretty and beautiful girl all the guys die for she does fall in love quickly she let it happen slowly she believe that Mr. Right will come one day. She has 1 sister and 1 brother and her parents she is the youngest and she is loved by her family very much she is spoilt with love. She does care what people thing and doesn't think in the moment she will just do it she is naive but clever and smart she has a degree in business as her father own chains of hotel around Delhi. Her best friends is Iqra

Payal Kumari Gupta/Dogra

Payal is from a rich family she is 25 years old she is a funny, loud, funny, shy around strangers, cheerful girl she is very pretty. She is the older sister of Khushi and younger sister of Aman. She is engaged to Akash Dogra. She loves him very much. She is also spoilt with love by her family. She is best friends with Sarah Akash sister

Akash Dogra

Akash is 26 years old and from a rich family his family owns restaurants around Delhi he is a funny lovely nice caring person he is very good looking and he has a younger sister called Sarah which he loves very much and even more now cuz she introduced payal to him. He has a best friend called Arnav and he cares about him very much and wants him to get all the happiness in the world.

Sarah Dogra 

Sarah is a 25 years old girl who is Akash's younger sister and also payal best friend she is a very lovely girl lovely to be around and joke around with she adores Khushi and they click cuz they are alike. She also has a crush on Akash best friend Arnav but doesn't tell anyone

Iqra Gupta

Iqra is 24 years old cute girl she is very quite very opposite to Khushi but she just loves Khushi and she is married to Khushi and payal brother she love Khushi and payal like her own sisters and she also loves her husband very much she has a new born son called Ranveer. She is loving girl

Aman Gupta

Aman is 28 years old mean but nice man he is a lovely man but he is very protective around his sister and family he doesn't let anything bad happen to his sister and if someone tries to her them he will kill them and so much them happy he will go to the end of the world. She love his wife very much and now also his new born son.

Anjali Singh Raizada/Jha

Anjali is a just like how she is in the show she is married to Shayam and has a daughter called Tara she loves her younger brother very much but worries for him when will he get married and to the right girl she is loved by her family very much. She loves her husband very much and will do anything for him

Shayam Jha

Don't worry guys he is nice in this FF he loves his wife and child very much. He get along well with his brother in law Arnav and they always play pranks on Anjali

Khushi & Payal Parent's

Mr. Gupta is a very lovely man she loves his children very much he is a rich man he own hotels all around Delhi he loves his job and also is very happy that his daughter is getting married

Mrs. Gupta is a very beautiful lady she loves her children and she is very religious she want everything best for her children and is happy that her daughter payal is getting married

Arnav parent died and he lives with his Nani and his sister and jiju.

Ok so there it is I hope you like it cuz I want to continue and I will continue if you want me to so yeah and I will make it very good and interesting join the journey it is going to be a heck of a ride of Khushi and Arnav's love story

Will Khushi meet Mr. Right or Mr. Wrong?  

And will Arnav meet his other half of his heart?

Or will it be a love hate track?

So how was is it did you like it well I hope so anyway

Sarah yeah I was thinking of you when I was writing this he he don't hit me

Anyway please help me out with a title please I don't know what to name it I really need help so any ideas after reading so yeah oh and can someone make me a banner please

So Comment & Like

Indexs:
Part 1 = Page 6
Part 2 = Page 9
Part 3 = Page 15
Part 4 = Page 19
Part 5 = Page 24
Part 6 = Page 29
Part 7 = Page 33 
Part 8 = Page 40
Part 9 = page 47

Love

Zaynah 😳

Edited by -Zaynah.Sobti- - 10 years ago
Superb interesting cont soon
Congratz on da new FF 
It's looks amazin
Hope in update soon
Luvin it
Thanks 4 da PM :)
loved the concept continue soon 
WOOW NICE ONE 

great start ur wonderfull continue soon
Haha..OMG! Arnav a PLAYBOY😆 That will be a threat to read😳
Was the movie Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl?😃
Well anyways nice concept! And I think "Love just happens" is good because It will suit Arnav's character here ðŸ˜‰ But it is just a suggestion.
Edited by Ri_luvs_ArShi - 11 years ago
superb..
arnav is a casanova..
WOW VERY INTERESTING HW MR.WRONG BECUMS ME.RIGHT FOR KHUSHI...
LOVE IT..
DO CONTINUE...
I don't know about titles :S But you should definitely continue! The title got me hooked!
FANTASTIC!  i love it we have a bubbly khushi and a player arnav i love it and aww he believes his love has the other half of his heart just so sweet! love it! im addicted already!
Love the concept sweety...

I personally love the name- KYA YEHI PYAAR HAI? ( Is this love? )

Plz do continue soon n thank u 4 d pm