continue soon..
thanxx for d pm..
DarkDove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Oh my Gawd!!
this looks damn interesting!!
Arnav a player!!!! *faints* 

and Payal is getting married to akash and akash and arnav are best fiends!!!!

this really seems interesting dear! 
virmanforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing start please PM me when you update
arhilover55 thumbnail
i hope you continue this ff...it sounds so interesting..would love to see arnav as a player
rina25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Hi Zaynah

i wanted kissed you of course on the cheekπŸ˜‰ wow what an amazing concept i am jealousy πŸ˜›  
please continue soon & pm 
Arnav play boy cant believeπŸ˜‰  
why Akash & Arnav is not bros
I love when Kushi have a protective Bro πŸ˜Š

good luck with your FF πŸ˜›

luv
Rina
Edited by rina25 - 12 years ago
nazibah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Love the concept! Please PM me the chapters please I would really love to read more!πŸ˜ƒ
Zaya.Beintehaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Hi people

Yippy I am back from my break so I know it been time since I have updated but you will get them now but like once or twice a week so yeah anyway I will be updating on the other so I thought I may just start on this on as I am very excited on this FF I have a lot planned for this one so I hope you enjoy the rest of the writing ha loool

Love

Zaynah 😳

Ok guys can you help me out with a problem I can make a banner for this so could someone make one for me if that not asking for too much thank you love you

Part 1: YOU!!

Khushi and payal were sitting down on the bed  

Khushi:  ok stop let me get ready

Payal: ok

Khushi: about to walk away: Jiji I am happy you are going to get out of this house you know why I could get your room

Payal: Khushi you have your room

Khushi: but I like this one better it is bright and bigger than mine

Payal: Khushi!!

Khushi: Jiji I am joking. Walking back toward the door

Khushi turned back and rushed into a hug with her sister: Jiji I am going to miss you so much

Payal: so am I Khushi

Khushi: don't forget me

Payal:  pagal how can I forget you my one and only sister

Khushi: yeah you and Sarah are going to be best friends now

Payal: Khushi she has always been my best friend

Khushi: oh yeah now I remember I am just your pagal little sister

Khushi broke the hug: Jiji I know what you are trying to do

Payal: what

Khushi: you want to stop me for getting ready so you could look better than me but I wouldn't let that happen Jiji or shall I say JIJI

Payal: seriously you are mad

Khushi: I know I am

Khushi run out of the room and then back again giving payal a kiss on her cheeks and running back out again

Payal: pagal

Akash: you will never change will you?

Arnav: well I am Arnav Singh raizada

Akash: so let see if Arnav Singh raizada can now get his body out of my house and into payal house on time

Sarah walked in

Sarah: bhai mum is calling you we are getting late

Akash rushed out of the room

Arnav looked at Sarah Arnav always thought of Sarah as his little sister and that all plus he already has an older sister why not another one

Arnav walked up to Sarah and hit her head and pulled her along so they could go down even though Sarah did have a crush on Arnav she always just wanted his happiness and that it

Sarah and Arnav reach down and then they all left to go to Gupta Mansion

Iqra: amma I think the boy side it outside

Amma: thank you Iqra go and call Khushi

Iqra: amma I went up the get her and she is not ready

Amma: this girl as well fine go and call Aman  

Iqra:  amma you know how he is he doesn't want to be around all this music stuff and he know that this is for girls so he went the hotel

Amma: Aman as well

Babuji: what did my son do now?

Amma: he when to the hotel

Babuji:  you know how he is Garima he won't change

Amma: yeah

Amma and Babuji and Iqra all went to welcome Akash and his family

Mami: Namaste

Amman: Namaste

Mama and Babuji hugged and said there hello and they welcomed them into their house

Iqra: hello Akash

Akash: hey bhabi

Iqra: excuse me

Akash: ok bhabi

Babuji took the boy family to be sited

Arnav: wow

Akash: what

Arnav: man payal bhabi is hot

Akash: Arnav she is married

Arnav: did I say I wanted to marry her

Akash: still you're lucky Aman bhai didn't hear that

Arnav: wow I am very scared

Akash: shut up

Arnav: smiling at him

Sarah: so want are you talking about

Arnav: well putting his arm around her: we were thing to get you married next's

Sarah: yeah right let get you married first

Arnav: but I don't want to

Sarah: why

Arnav: cuz I want to marry you

Sarah: ha ha very funny

Akash: now you have proposed to my sister can we shut up and wait for payal

Arnav: no I am thirsty  

Akash: ok Sarah can you go and gets Arnav something to drink

Sarah: fine

Arnav: thank you love

Sarah: smiled at him

Sarah got Arnav his drink and drank some

He and Akash were talking about payal and he really wanted to see her and then some kids came running and pushed Arnav making him spill his drink and making a stein on his top

Arnav: shit

Akash: hey mind your language

Arnav: sorry I will go and clean it up is right back

Arnav: excuse me

Servant: yes sir

Arnav: where is the wash room?

Servant: if you go up and then it is on your right hand side

Arnav: ok thanks Arnav touched the man shoulder and walks off. Arnav walked up the stairs and reached the hall away

Arnav thinking: Wait what did that man said left or right left and then Arnav walked into the first left room

Arnav opened the door and walked in the room first thing he did was he looked around and he realized that this wasn't a washroom it looked like someone bed room

The room was pink on one side there was wall paper with flowers and gold swirls the other wall were baby pink the furniture was chocolate brown like his eyes, there was a dressing table which was covered with makeup and jewels and also a picture of two little girls hugging each other and one was kissing the other girl on the cheek Arnav smiled at this. Then is the middle of the room there was a big bed with black, gold, white and pink coloured bed sheets there were lot of pictures all around the room and the biggest one was on top of the bed there was a picture of Babuji, amma, Aman, Iqra, Payal, Khushi and a little baby in Iqra's arms they looked very happy there was a cupboard and a table with magazines and books. There was a door so Arnav thought that must be the washroom so he walked towards it but by accident he hit his leg on the table making a picture fall on to the floor

Arnav: OUCH!

Khushi was in her bathroom getting dressed she looked beautiful she wearing a pink saree she had her hair curled with diamonds clips. She had pink lip gloss and light pink eye shadow she also had some eyeliner which made her eyes look even prettier. She had matching earrings necklace and a tikka she just looks beautiful. She looked herself in the mirror

Khushi: hum there something missing oh yeah bangles Khushi was about to go into her room and get her bangles which were on her dressing table when she heard a bang of something falling : Hai DM what was that she put her hand onto the door knob and then she saw...

Arnav then saw that he had dropped something onto the floor and so he picked it up it was a picture frame it back to him so turned around to see a beautiful girl around in her 16 she had a beautiful smile she wearing a top but she was also wearing a tikka, necklace and some matching earrings she also had her arms lifted to you could see her bangles  they were green and gold matching her earrings and necklace and tikka. She had fair milky skin

Khushi saw a big ugly spider in her bathroom and go scared as she hated spiders more than anything just after other stuff and she rushed out of the room and without looking she bushed into something hard but just right. Smell divine her eyes were closed

Arnav was about to put down the picture when someone bushed into him and not wanting the person to fall he let go of the picture frame and grabbed her letting the picture fall onto the ground he looked at her face and smiled she was the girl in the picture then she slowly opened her eyes making Arnav smirk

Khushi slowly opened her eyes to see a handsome man his eyes were just to die for just the way she wanted them to be chocolate  brown like there furniture in her room but even better.

They both stared into each other's eyes and time froze

Arnav looked into her eyes there were beautiful the most prettiest eye he had ever set eyes on and he just wanted to stay like that her in his arms never wanting it to end

RABBA VE...

Khushi back into her sense now and so as Arnav (still in his arms) Khushi looked at him and then with her eye wide open with shock written all over her face

Arnav face was also in shock but also had his cute smirk along with it

Khushi: YOU!!!!

Thank you I hope you liked it

So I will only continue if I have a huge respond so yeah and if you want PMS then Buddy me and wait for a pm

Any ho I hope you guys liked it so if you did then do hit the like button and also comments

It is good to be back I will be updating on love web and such ki Samna soon

Love

Zaynah 😳

Edited by -Zaynah.Sobti- - 12 years ago
Kareena1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing can u add me to your pm list and pm me the next part.
arhilover55 thumbnail
i love the arnav in this ff.nice update..please update soon...can't wait to see what happens 
priasweet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
so beautiful part
lovely update
continue soon