Uravugal

Uravugal April 16- 20 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Monday, April 16th, Episode 730   

Vishnu asks Suda," tell me what did Gayatri anni asked you to get it from me...sollu" Suda tells the fact about the medical reports and the X raysand she also tells about Krish and Gayu coming there to take the reports with them so that they can get a second opinion from another doctor. Suda asks," I looked everywhere that day...while mama and akka waiting here...but could not find it...where have you kept it nga? "

Vishnu gets hyper and tells," there is no need for a second opinion ...the doctor I am seeing now is too good..." Meenu tries to put some sense in him but e sings the same pallavi. And Suda again starts...finally Vishnu gets angry with them and screams at them and tells that the medical reports are in his office.
 Meenu and Suda request him to bring it tomorrow...but Vishnu still refuses and shouts at them and goes to his room...quickly takes the reports from the hidden place...places in his work bag...

Krish and Kanakkupillai are in the shop...KK asks him whethere he was able to tell Mugunth about the truth that he is being cheated...Krish tells that Muguntha does not believe his words. KK asks him to forget this matter as Mugunth deserves this. Raja calls Krish and informs," Sir this evening at 5 Rajendran is meeting Thangarasu at Hotel Blue moon...if you can make Mugunthan go there...then he can see for him self about these koottu kalavaanigal's aattam"

Krish calls AZ and informs the matter to him and he tells," appa you have to bring him there without fail so that so many ongoing problems in our families can be solved..." AZ agrees to that and promises to bring Mugs to the hotel.

Suda is restless...Meenu is in the prayer room...praying...Meenu comes out and tells Suda not to worry...she asks Suda to call Vishnu and remind him to bring the medical reports ..without forgetting. But Suda refuses that Vishnu will get angry again.
As meenu  reaches the phone to call Vishnu...he arrives home and stroms in and throws the report on the sofa and tells," here is the report...inimel...if anyone bothers me about this...then it will be bad...go and show this to other doctors...dont worry about the money...it is ennoda panam thaaneh...you all dont have to worry but leave me alone" He goes in and SAuda starts crying...Meenu consoles her and asks her to call GAyu.

Krish is waiting in the Bluemoon hotel...here come Az and Mugs...Mugs asks" why are we here appa...are you going to get ice creams for me...? what is this you said you want to talk to me nu..." Krish jpins them and as usual Mugs oreh kathals...but Az tells him the facts and Krish also tells the same...as they are talking rowdy Thangarasu arrives there...Mugs is shcoked to see him...he sits and tells the waiter that he is wait until his friend arrives there.

Updates by Roja

Tuesday 17 / 4/ 12 Episode No 731

Namakku therinjathu thaan - Thangaraj Alwa kuduthuttar - Namba uravugal nakki nakki sappidaraanga - Rajendran does not come, Mugs goes and apologizes to Thangaraj for doubting his "sincere " help , Thangaraj fans the fire saying that VVI Krish does not want Mugs to become a success ( Roja Nara Nara Nara nnu pallai kadikkaraa - intha story writer yarupa?? Bermuda triangle kku oru ticket please - Rojaaa, avar enna vaichukittu vanjanai panraaraa?? vittudu avarai ) Back to square one - Roja brain le shenoy music - sogam Ore sOgam !!!

Intha Vishnu kOdumai athukku mele !!! Gau and Sudha are given a clean chit  - doctor says that Vishnu is fine - " If you have any more doubts, bring him over, we will do a scan again " Roja again nara nara nara - vanthuttalum !!! The siblings come home only to get a dressing down from Vishnu - he does a sky-earth jump about wasting his money...troubling him for the report blah blah - shouts at Sudha - Gayu at some point can not stand this - so tells Vishnu that they are all concerned about him - " it is me who asked for the reports and it is me who wanted a second opinion - shout at me and not at my sis " - Gayu leaves - Vishnu does not even apologize, Sudha cries...uh huh.

VVI Krish is pensive - halwa taste gone?? Rajendran comes with a villainous laugh. Tells VVI that he is a born criminal " You are a pappa when compared to me !! Why don't you mind your business and keep off your bro and his welfare?(exactly our  sentiments, Rajendran , naangalum sOlli sOlli aluthu pOittOm ) Anyways, wonder why I did not come to the hotel to meet Thangaraj?? Go to my car and see your spy Raja - nalla nAalu thattu thatti yirukken .." VVI sees Raja - all beaten up...

Freeze

Updates by Swash

Wednesday - episode # (yaarukku theriyum?)

aiyO atinakku therinju pOchE - episode # 732 

Biwi-kshEtra ' The battle of Wives

Krishnan finds Raja all beaten up and Rajendran tells him this is what happens when people mess with him and asks him to save Raja first and throws him out of the car. At the Oval office (mottamaadi), our love jOdi Krishnan and Gayu discuss Raja's condition and Krishnan wants Gayu to approach Swetha to warn her abt Thangarasu and Rajendran. Gayu is hesitant at first but Krish insists that 100 more episodes depend on this and she agrees, thinking of her paycheck.

Mugs comes down the stairs, quizzes FIL abt VRS money, FIL hedges, beats around the bush and wants to give him chillaRai money for tea but when Mugs insists on big moola, says he will go to work and find out the status. Swetha comes down and says money came yesterday and she doesn't want to give to Mugs to do business with Thangaraj as he is a rowdy and wants to cheat Mugs. He yells at her and says who told her this and if she doesn't give, he will go to Chithra and hearing this 'thirandhidu sesame' magic word 'chithra' Mangu opens abt Swetha's visit and it was under her advise that money is being denied.  Mugs is very angry and threatens to go to 'andha veedu' but Swetha stands her ground and refuses to part with money.

Mugs calls Chiths from outside their house door and dad invites him in; Chiths assembles with son and so does Visa. He wants cash and dad is upset that he is choosing biwis based on who gives him cash and is ashamed. Chiths eyes an opportunity and says she will give her thaali and other jewels and Mugs asks how much will they fetch? Adraa seruppaala  - by Gates but Chiths says she will support her husband when he has come to her and if her jewel money is not enough, she will ask her brothers and asks Mugs to come in. modhalla ivaLai odhaikkanum. Sariyaana kaariyavaadhi. iavaLukku SwethavE better.  Visa also supports Mugs and when he goes to enter the house, there comes Mangu with a money bag in hand in an auto and tells him Swetha sent that money and will not even ask if it goes down the drain and all he has to do is not put his raised foot down inside the house; oru kaal andharangathil thonga, Mugs hesitates while Visa and Mangu fight it out verbally but Mangu insists on this and freeze.

Thodarum..

Updates by Swash

Thursday - episode # (wednesdayku aduthadhu) 
Episode # 733

Enakku vara aathrathukku..indha uravugaL team edhirla irundhaa orE pOdaa pOttu thaLLiruvEn.

Othakkaal Mugs dilly dallies and then opts to get the cash from Mangu's hand who relives her Metti Oli victory smile and walks off.  Idhukku mElayum indha chiths gang MugsOda sErndhu vaazhanumnu nenachaa, mavaLE unakku sangu dhaan, en kaiyaala.

At Krishnans house, Gayu informs that she went and informed Swetha abt the baddies and she will do the needful. Paro wonders why they should bother helping Mugs when the main man comes there with cash and screams at them for trying to cause a rift betw him and Swetha but now he has the cash and going to use it to rise like the Phoenix. ippO ash dhaan nu othundaa sari.

He goes straight to Thangaraju who shows some documents for partnership and Mugs pretends to read them and signs that and also signs a Xerox copy. Adhula yEdhO villangam for sure. Outside, Al Gates comes walking and shouts at Mugs. Ivaru oru planOda vandhirukkaar, adi vaangaradhunnu. He insults Thangaraju and the goons insult him. At each insult (aamaa, ivaru vEnumnnu vandhu vEnduthalukkaaga thittu vaanguvaar – kEttu kEttu) and then give puppy looks at Mugs, asking for his support. But adhu KalluLi Mugs aachE. Watches his dad gets pushed around and says he deserves it for deserting his son in need. orE sOga looku from the ground by AzhagEsan.

Thodarum…

Updates by Janu

Friday 20 Apr 12_ Updates

AZ questioning Mugs about his wrong (stupid) investement at the wrong place and tells him that Thangaraj is bad person. 2 rowdies scold Az for accusing their boss and push Az down. Mugs kuthukalluattum watching all this and neverresponse at all. Az uncle is very upset over Mugs attitude (inthe enna putusa..) Thanharaj runs out and pretend to concern over Az and help him to stand up. He scolds his rowdies and asks Az to return home. He then ethufies Muga teliing all old father is like that one... He goes inside and uthify saruku .. oops sorry Mugs utufy himself... 🤢

Az report the incident at his home minister Visa.. She varikathi going to ask Mugs and give hims 2 slaps at least. Az uncles stops her saying that that is rowdies place and she wont get any respects. Chittu supports Visa and and ask her to go and scold him nicely. Chitu tells her Fil that today Mugs ignore his father and in future he will even keep quite even some touch her... Visa tells Az if Kris found that rowdies beat Az he wont spare them at all, but Az uncle pleads her not to mention to Krish at all. Visa says that she wont tell him and humilated herself for give birth to a rascal. Chittu also accompany her MIL..

Why why why...😭 rowdie veethe thane ponom? why landed atSwetha home????
Visa and Chitthu go to Swetha house and fight with both Swetha and her mum. Vsa and chittu accuse Swetha for all Muhs wrong doings. Swetha and mum ,, avanga part ke accusing them.  Ivange avange solle..avange ivangela thitta... ayoyo eneke updates ellathe varulei..🥱. Swetha tell Chittu that she knows how to take her hubby and dont care if Chittu thali avakara or not. Chittu gets hyper and ask Swetha to stop ... If she gets angry , she will be come polatava,,,Swetha ask her to do whatever she wants and chase her out from her house...Visa kovama supports Chittu, tells Swetha that Chittu married morapaddi and enter her family and swetha got no rights to scold her. She knows how to chase Swetha ...

Krish family and kanaku talking about business. At that time rajendran called and reveals about Az incident, adichi and asingapathe at thangaraj house... FREEZE

Edited by nithyamkv - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks atina for the update and picture

sorry. i didn't comment for long.

Vishunu attagasam thangala. Why can't he tell the truth to Sudha? pavam sudha all the time crying. He wants everything to happen in his way.

ithu antha Rajendran vellaya irrukumo? false medical report.

AZ sir why are you taking Krish with you. anyway Mugu is there. Will thangarasu and Rajendran will get caught by Mugu. i don't have hope. Mugu needs some big blow to get his brain. Otherwise Swetha won't allow him to go back to chittu.

My request to AZ and Krish please stay away from Mugu for a while and concentrate on your work. Let Mugu suffer a bit in Thangarasu and Rajendran hand.

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Atina -
ayyO macchaan Mannaru
Intha Vishnu enna senjaaru??
Fake report kuduthaaraa??

eclat thumbnail
Thanks RP

How silly can people get.  If one does not have a clue ask the serial makers.
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks roja for the update

Halwa story expected.

Mugu born fool. Krish born innocent.
Thangarasu and Rajendran born criminals.

Good pieces of advice to Krish from Rajendran 'why can't you mind your own business?'

Hope Krish keeps his distance from Mugu for a while.
atina thumbnail
Originally posted by: newt2007

thanks roja for the update

Halwa story expected.

Mugu born fool. Krish born innocent.
Thangarasu and Rajendran born criminals.

Good pieces of advice to Krish from Rajendran 'why can't you mind your own business?'

Hope Krish keeps his distance from Mugu for a while.

wellsaid maa...
But why this Krishnan always sodappals like this...
he does not know how to bring a bag full money safely home...( not once but twice)
he does not know how to catch people red handed...
ayo kadavuleh...

right now story is like this...
orupakkam...Swetha and Mangu with 10 lakhs telling," come ...come...chu...chu./...chu...muguntha...vanthu intha 10 lachthai eduthuko...vaa kanna vaa..."

innoru pakkam Citra tellking," vaanga...vanthu intha gold yellam eduthu konga...come...commu...commmu..."

Mugs is looking thAt side and this side...kadaisileh...he runs taking both side money and gold telling," ippo enna pannuveengalaam...look here naan yemaali nu sonnavangalukku ellam...vacehn paaru oru aaapppooo"
Edited by atina - 12 years ago
atina thumbnail
Thanks Rp for the update...
yes...defenitely Vushnu did some ulta stuff in the report I guess!!
eclat thumbnail
Thanks Swash

Who would want such husband.  Hilariousto even think that one can make a story to find two PILS grads and their respective families fighting over this useless drunkard.  Sick...
Edited by eclat - 12 years ago
atina thumbnail
mala...wednesday episode is 732  and Thursday is the next number which is 733!!!

Habpa..."Eurekha...Eurekhaaa...Damal...dmaalkaa"

Thanks mala for the update!!...
Edited by atina - 12 years ago
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Swash - intha kOdumai yil irunthu eppO viduthalai?? Mudiyalai da sammyyy