13th Apr,12: WU : Dost -Dost na raha :(

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sagi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

What about recap (next episode)

The only plus point was Mallu's exit. WHen Ashu was trying to stop her from going, I felt like telling "abe jaati hai to jaane de na..." Chalo ek chapter closed.

About replacements: Anji and Shyama aunty were totally nonsense today. Talking as if searching for a replacement for house maids. Ek nahi ayee, to doosri ko rakh lo. Apne OPinion bantane se pehle Nidhi ko poochh liya hota.

Nidhi should find another job as an agony aunt for a gossip column. Phookat mein advice woh bhi unwanted. Aur kisko? That bechara gam ka maara, tumhari har baat ko maan leta aaya hai, ab palat ke bolega "yahan se phutane ka kya legi tu?" Chal patli galli se nikal...

Full bakwaas. Please excuse my Bombay hindi. Otherwise I am better.

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
gud epic bt dii u Did 1 thing WRONG thats u wrote that Ashu arrived Jeevan Sandhya n Mallu was Packing things and other Staff informd Ashu but I THINK ASHU WORKS AT KOTNIS G HOSPITAL DONT U KNOW?? So why he go to JS? Lol a chota sa mistake improve it jaldi
-rhythm- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It is all Nidhi's fault, she is showing to everyone that she has moved on, even in precap she is giving lecture to Ashu,I really want Ashu to get mad at her, and tell her what she done with himEdited by rrdus - 12 years ago
kritz.anYa.vivu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
finally mallu left the hosp😕!
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: devvivek

gud epic bt dii u Did 1 thing WRONG thats u wrote that Ashu arrived Jeevan Sandhya n Mallu was Packing things and other Staff informd Ashu but I THINK ASHU WORKS AT KOTNIS G HOSPITAL DONT U KNOW?? So why he go to JS? Lol a chota sa mistake improve it jaldi

Was a typo ðŸ˜³ thanks for pointing 
karajekar thumbnail
hey thanks tanu for the wu

why she is doing this to ashu ,becoz of nidhi ashu almost shatter

she would have convinced ashu to wait until baba  understand their pain & love

sonali
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
ahh it Ok tc.

Originally posted by: Armu4eva