BV Written update 13th April 2012

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

pyjo can u add a paragraph in there just to make it interesting? or introduce a fake character or two and have them do interesting things? or if that doesnt work.. one character does do soemthing out of character..and we try to figure out who didnt do what u said they did do? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

uff itna hurried track hai yeh they should have waited for shyam bhaiji to atleast come

itnii kyaa jaldii hain
tell me jyo should i watch gaga scene i know u didnt like it but i mightπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
hey thanks for the update...
Originally posted by intruderfast

uff itna hurried track hai yeh they should have waited for shyam bhaiji to atleast come

itnii kyaa jaldii hain
tell me jyo should i watch gaga scene i know u didnt like it but i mightπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
oho shyam bhAIJI  veryy busy acting in the other serial naaπŸ˜†,i was happy kam se kam phone pe to baath karne kaa time milaa usey.πŸ˜†
oye anmol,how do you know i didnt like the sceneπŸ˜›,
that daliano italiano scene was  actually funny..his was genuinly trying to cheer her up..
 tum toh dekh hi  lo.πŸ˜›.
thanks for the update Jyo!
Mujhe toh Jagat-Gauri ka scene actually sweet laga...he was trying so hard to make her smile..and was so sweet to her... πŸ˜Š I just had to ignore th fact that it was JG πŸ˜›