Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

-||- Thank You, BAVD fans -||- - Page 2

Poll

Who would you be interested in following in their new projects?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
veehankopal thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
best wishes to tabrez & aditi...

will miss them a lot...

is the serial telecasting in any other channel???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adititrocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
just joined dis forum after d shows leap.
was in luv too with veepal.
bt d channel s gng.
hope it revamp itself, brng back bavd or aditi n tabrez.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it was a great experience being a part of dis forum , wil miss bavd a lot.
IF s my first sn site i hv joined, its just bcoz of aditi tailang , hope u see great success in ur life, al d best to al d cast of bavd.
can anybdy make sme vm on dis sweet couple veepal plz...
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^^ I'd prefer to see Aditi in a new role in a new serial, rather than just showing off her domestic skills, be it cooking, preparing medications for Bharti or Veehan, or walking around in her ghoonghat.  Something more interesting, if not exciting.
bavdfan thumbnail
Thank you Vrish for your post. I stopped watching the show months ago but it was something i watched religiously for a year so it was somehow important to me. 
It was because of this show that i decided to join this forum and even if i hadn't time to watch it lately, i'm sad that it won't have a proper ending. 

Also thank you to all the adorable persons that i've met on here. It was great getting to know you all. 

I wish a good continuation to all the imagine crew and the people of this forum. I won't be really active but i'm still here on other forums reading discussions. 

Vrish, you were a good viewbie. Hope that you'll have another channel to handle. Thank you for your hard work til the end. 
uaassshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG !!!!So many of us joined this forum only after watching BAVD coz it was sooo awsome but feeling really bad as it didnt end...BUt it was really an awsome time that I had here ,reading all the discussions,posts ,comments ,rating etc...
And even got some chance of writing my own but I really feel that this enthusciasm and fun I will not  find  in other forums as it was the first and 1st have its own value but wana THANK ALL OF U to bare me and give a positive feed back also the DEV Team and Viewbie @Vrish and @minuu and all, will miss u and hope to see u on some other forum and to all the Murti fans hope that these two come again onscreen together so that we all can also meet...

TC
julyprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much Vrish!! I was a silent ready of BAVD for the longest time but something changed and I decided to give back by writing updates. Thank you so much for noticing me even it was for such a short period of time. While I definitely will miss the BAVD forum, I am very happy to meet such fabulous folks here on the forum. Thank you to everyone who contributed and kept the forum alive. Too bad BAVD just abruptly indeed, it is quite sad but on a positive note, we jumped to the 30th rank! What an accomplishment at the end of the race!
Edited by julyprincess - 12 years ago
veehankopal thumbnail
Hey Vrish, & all other BAVD fans

is ther any chance for the show being telecasted in any other channels????
 am really in love with veehan & kopal... currently miss them a lot...
 saw opinions from the cast of jamuna par & SSSP, but nothing from BAVD cast... can anyone get in touch with them to kno abt the future of BAVD...

plzzz
 manju
fan of veehan & kopal...
This content was originally posted by: .Vrish.

With the plug being pulled on the channel itself, BAVD finally comes to an abrupt end, so it's time for me to take this opportunity to thank everyone here - including many who left this forum long ago - for everything they did to make this forum a success.

I also want to recognize your support in quite a few extra-curricular activities that we did, including
  • Fivr, who launched this forum right @ the beginning
  • Kiran_83, who wrote much of the initial daily updates, as well as our regular Coolbies later - addicted, bavdfan and fuzzyface.  I'd also like to thank others who ever wrote updates, like Sumisa91, Uaassshi, JulyPrincess, Chatterbox and even the accountless friend of Sumisa - Jas, for contributing w/ the updates
  • Vik_rocks for being such an active member of the forum, and helping maintain the archives pages.  Vik, I know you've disappeared, but if ever you become active on IF again and find a show that you love like you once did this one, hope you become a viewbie there - you very much deserve it
  • Minuu, who became the channel moderator for Imagine shows.  Minuu, thank you for your support for this forum and putting together the rules, and hope you get another channel to moderate, since Imagine itself is gone
  • Every other poster for some very interesting discussions that we used to have about the show, b4 it took a major leap that essentially cost us all our members.
  • Everybody who contributed to the banner contest.  We were thinking of a second, except that the leap happened, so there was no point, b'cos by the time we had Veehan, Kopal and the rest, all our members, except a handful, were gone.
Wish you all the best in whatever you do.  Hope to see yall in some other forum

-||-BAVD Dev Team -||-

P.S.  Multiple characters can be selected in the above poll - I enabled multiple options.

veehankopal thumbnail

Hey BAVD fans,

very sad abt the abrupt ending... waiting to hear that BAVD will b telecasted in any other channels...

y cant IF take responses from BAVD cast, as they did with cast of jamuna par & SSSp...  plzz do that...

hop to c tarbez & aditi in lead roles together soon...

all the very best wishes to the crew & cast of imagine...

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
hmm not interested in following in any of the above mentioned actors ,may be juhi if she does any prominent role or vikrant depending on the story🤔 ...

but i'll miss vrish's monitoring of forum ,he is such an awesome viewbie ⭐️ ,i have never seen some of his qualities in any other viewbie on IF ...
i wish u get chance to monitor some other forum very soon and u accept it without any second thought 😉
& the only one who thanks his forum members for their contribution ,didnt  forget to thank unknown Jas also for contributing with updates  ...

Edited by --jas-- - 12 years ago
fuzzyface thumbnail
Sorry just logged in today and somehow decided to visit this page, so I guess was lucky I didn't miss this post.

Thank youe everyone. I enjoyed every moment being here and chatting with you guys. If I had offended anyone or said anything that hurt your feelings, please forgive me.

I hope we can all still be friends on IF.

Cheers peeps! 😃