Maryada

What NEXT after Maryada

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I don't watch any other hindi shows regularly .. any other show u all want to recommend ..I hate weak woman characters .. so no Gopi bahu type shows Edited by --PiaSenGupta-- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishaazam11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

iss pyaar ko kia naam doon ❤️
doitagain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dont know about u watch colours 

na bole tum na mainay kuch kaha
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sony has lots of variety. One can pick and choose.

On Starplus, try Sajda tere pyaar mein. No saas bahu crap.
Edited by leavesandwaves - 12 years ago
Surefire27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon of course!
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Sajda tere pyar mein has an unusual story line. To unveil terrorists. A young college girl is ready to sacrifice her life to do this. And a handsome toughie, a no nonsense man, motivates her.

For a change it is nice to see a muslim family and a muslim girl who goes through this mission impossible. Remember Heena? But this is quite different.

Edited by leavesandwaves - 12 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
People are going to laugh. But Punar Vivah. Seriously.  (This is coming from someone who LMAO-ed at the promos--especially the first one. No lie.  I LMAO-ed in a bunch of posts on IF.)  I watched it because someone told me to.  There are some faults in acting, yes.  There is some annoyance with the female character's friend and the female character's idiocy--but it's minor... and best part... it's now cleared up.

During the engagement it did drag and go crazy with the whoosh whoosh and reaction shots.  But they stopped with that and now it's fine.  I really like the show overall and technically the show is pretty damn good.

And if you want some proof, certain fangirls dislike the show and would always make topics against it with complaints. 😆

The other one I haven't watched but someone recommends is Afsar Bitya.  I just haven't had the time to watch.  Also many people seem to like Na Bolo Tum on Colors.
Edited by likarsh - 12 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Sajada tere pyar mein has an unusual story line. To unveil terrorists. A young college girl is ready to sacrifice her life to do this. And a handsome toughie, a no nonsense man, motivates her.

For a change it is nice to see a muslim family and a muslim girl who goes through this mission impossible. Remember Heena? But this is quite different.

Err, i want to ask. The girl is Muslim. What about the love interest(s)?
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Originally posted by: likarsh

Err, i want to ask. The girl is Muslim. What about the love interest(s)?

She seems falling in love with the hindu guy Ranveer who is now acting tough. Their chemistry has sparkle.
lilmzsunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Bade Ache Lagte Hain ... while it's an Ekta show, and defo has saas bahu crap, hte female character is quite strong.

There is nothing like Maryada.  I watch Is Pyar Ko, and Ek Hazaron mein meri behna hai, and Bade Acche, but none religiously.  None are like Maryada, mind you.

Ek hazaron is about two sisters and their love for each other.  quite interesting, but not as deep as Maryada.

Is Pyar - going doing the drain these days, but it's yoru typical feel good chick flick show.

Bade Acche - depth in the characters, acting, direction and story.  Very good, except it's your typical saas bahu though.  The love story was very well developed and written, and fabulously acted out, and probably will continue to stay that way.  But I just can't deal with the saas bahu and I know that track is coming up.

Good luck finding something like Maryada.  If you do, please share.

-S