Users

Frequent Posters

--Hope-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: doitagain

i dont know about u watch colours 

na bole tum na mainay kuch kaha

a very good friend of mine who is defo not into saas bahu strongly recommended this to me

she knows how turned off I was by Praiya. I dont like soapbox women and that is why i liked MLKT for the way the portrayed the women (except towards the end)
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: likarsh

People are going to laugh. But Punar Vivah. Seriously.  (This is coming from someone who LMAO-ed at the promos--especially the first one. No lie.  I LMAO-ed in a bunch of posts on IF.)  I watched it because someone told me to.  There are some faults in acting, yes.  There is some annoyance with the female character's friend and the female character's idiocy--but it's minor... and best part... it's now cleared up.

During the engagement it did drag and go crazy with the whoosh whoosh and reaction shots.  But they stopped with that and now it's fine.  I really like the show overall and technically the show is pretty damn good.

And if you want some proof, certain fangirls dislike the show and would always make topics against it with complaints. ðŸ˜†

The other one I haven't watched but someone recommends is Afsar Bitya.  I just haven't had the time to watch.  Also many people seem to like Na Bolo Tum on Colors.

Liks ... i too have been thinking about watching Punar Vivah. In fact one of the promos with the little boy holding his mothers pallu whilst she got married was touching. Might give it a try.
FIZK6 thumbnail
IPKKND is funny and can cheer you up.
EHMMBH is funny too and not the typical saas bahu.
STPM is good too. Its different.

I watch these but not very attentively.
Maryada was the only one i wouldnt miss and even though it had its ups and downs i stuck with it.

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I heard lot of good things about NBTNMKK and Sapno ke bhawar mein ..I do watch IPKKND and EHMMBH and even Parvarish sometimes , but don't follow them regularly ..
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I would have recommended Hitler Didi. But the best part of it is already over and the next part is there. A show full of suprises. Never a boring moment.

I watch BV religiously. Sometimes it is good.

Kyahua tera vada is good because of Mona and other cast though the story is old fashioned. Here the MIL is very supportive of her DIL

NBT is fun nowadays. Evil and good balanced well.

And now DABH.

DEK is also lots of fun like a fairy tale.

Chchal is engrossing with a thriller element.

Edited by leavesandwaves - 12 years ago
myname thumbnail
Sasural genda phool is pretty nice. it is realistic where the family is fun and loving. Misunderstandings are portrayed as normal trivial issues that are not dragged into gossips and fights. It has serious issues and funny moments too. I totally recomend you to watch this. but the show is ending soon in april...

laap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Iss pyar ko kya naam doon... guys watch it... it is really a good show... these days a bit slow becoz of IPL...but after maryada...its d only decent show on sp.
will miss MLKT...this is d show which drew me to IF!!
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: FIZK6

Liks ... i too have been thinking about watching Punar Vivah. In fact one of the promos with the little boy holding his mothers pallu whilst she got married was touching. Might give it a try.

The reason I laughed at the promo was his stoic face and then that last shot--his deep cut sherwani and his stiff posture with his stoic face. 😆 

I had to eat my words. I really wasn't planning on checking it out at all. Rolled my eyes thought they would just make it all ~you know~ even if the topic was remarriage with kids. But that's not the case at all.

And they use music very well too.  If you've seen the performance clips in the show, especially Aditi Gupta's.. you'll see how good their production values are.  As well as the cast's sangeet's performance.  Took Hum Saath Saath Hain's medley and changed the words to fit their characters. 

It will pleasantly surprise you.  😃
FIZK6 thumbnail
^^Liks ...  I'm not a fan of GC so i completely understand   ðŸ˜‰  I didnt notice him as much as i did the children  ðŸ˜†  But about the stiff posture ... spot on  ðŸ˜†  (i hope there aren't any GC fans here   😆)

Btw paid a visit to the forum and its very different from here. 😉
100prabh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Parvarish on Sony- this show is light hearted and real
Hitler Didi on zee TV- this show brings a lotof surprises
Saas Bina Sasural on Sony- there is no Saas bahu drama