What NEXT after Maryada - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon β€οΈ
You need to watch Diya Aur Baati Hum... although its saas bahu type, its soo touching and especially the music in the background. Definitely one of my fav shows along with iss pyaar of course. Its a must watch... after these depressing and almost unbearable days of Suraj acting angry to Sandy are over... we will see some SURYA MAGIC! ❀️ 

I watched a few episodes of Sajda Tere Pyaar Mein but I found it incredibly boring although I love Shaleen to bits, its just a bit... Idk, the music and the repetitiveness... also its a bit slow as it takes them forever to speak. I'm not criticizing it because I love the story line but I wish MKAP could be aired at 10 and Sajda at 10:30.
Edited by Danika - 11 years ago
Originally posted by FIZK6

^^Liks ...  I'm not a fan of GC so i completely understand   πŸ˜‰  I didnt notice him as much as i did the children  πŸ˜†  But about the stiff posture ... spot on  πŸ˜†  (i hope there aren't any GC fans here   πŸ˜†)

Btw paid a visit to the forum and its very different from here. πŸ˜‰

I am a GC pankhaπŸ˜† Its a nice show... I wouldnt recommend watching from 1st episode, coz it did test your patience initially. Though it had its beautiful and touching moments, it dragged a bit too much.  But now post marriage the pace has picked up a lot. It is surely worth a try.
Edited by -enchanted- - 11 years ago
go for hitler didi... the best show after maryada
Phir Subah Hogi

Two episodes in, so far very good.  They are treating the topic, setting and story very well.
Originally posted by likarsh

Phir Subah Hogi

Two episodes in, so far very good.  They are treating the topic, setting and story very well.

Liks ...  What channel, time and what is it about?
Zee. Not sure about the timings, but I'll PM you the first two episodes.  Not up on IF yet.
As for what it's about...

The show really isn't sensationalizing this issue. Rather it's treating it very well.  

First episode had a touching moment between the female lead and a bride.

Second episode for me when the other girls formed a shield in front of the girl and pleaded for her... that was so apt and touching.  For all the teasing and telling her she was a daydreamer, when it cae down to it they tried to do their best for her.

Also...I had wondered... had wondered if they would go there.  And sure enough, in the second episode, they did.  Kudos.  

Acting is very good. Only question mark is the male lead who's yet to enter. Many have said they weren't impressed with what they saw of him before. Maybe he's improved. I hope so.  The PH for their part did go to other established, good actors.  But still, I hope they picked well.. and he'll do well in the role.

Edited by likarsh - 11 years ago
Liks  ...  will give it a try.

BTW girls ..an important news "Phir Subha Hogi" is directed by Wasem Sabbir