Maryada

What NEXT after Maryada - Page 5

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow, Pia. I did not know that. Good to know.  Thanks.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Just an article that I thought people might be interested to read.

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report_raai-dancers-up-close-and-personal_1678217
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the article Liks. Watched the first two episodes. 
KhatamKahani thumbnail
You think it's something you'll watch? Or not for you?  Or still too early to tell? 
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
As much as i found the reality,  to say the least shocking, its interesting and not the usual saas bahu drama. From what i've seen so far, the women stand up for each other instead of stabbing each other in the back.
Reading the article you posted today, it was a relief to know that the girls are not forced into doing the dance, they seem to have a choice.
For now i'll watch it, then see how it goes and if i want to watch further.

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
watch AB( Absar bitiya) it is really excellent and the acting is really miles apart from other shows they truly have the best cast and watch it it from the beginning u truly going to be a fan of krishna and want her to succeed.
aditi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
My favorite is Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon...Just love it!! no saas-bahu crap (mamiji is more of a comic relief😆...she doesnt hv enough mind to plot or scheme😆) ...loving family... although little childish yet very feisty female character & importantly a very Hot, sizzling & sparkling chemistry of the leads. Barun sobti is just too good for words😳 & Sanaya is also an absolutely fantastic actor!! As of now show is slowly coming out of its dull phase...but it has already started picking up its threads! & the moment its fully out...it would be Again like a fire on screen!!

But I guess...try watching "Phir Subah Hogi"...its a new show on Zee at 9:30...very intense & different concept...against evil ritual of "Sir Dhakai" in Raai Dancers of Bedia tribe in Bundelkhand! Show has awesome actors like Narayani shastri & Varun vadola & the new female lead also seems to have good acting potential...very strong & determined female character...episodes have been quite interesting & captivating!! Till now show seems promising!

I even find "Balika Vadhu" very nicely made show...targeting different social issues like child marriage,  literacy of women, witch hunting, widow remarriage & now Remarriage of daughter-in-law!! rajasthani setting has been portrayed quite nicely..dialgues deliveries are awesome & has got great cast!

Edited by aditi07 - 12 years ago
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Definitely na bole tum na maine kuch kaha. It's a simple, poignant tale about second chances. And the absolutely wonderful thing about it is that it steers clear of the beaten-to-death cliches beautifully.

Give it a try.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I'm a week behind and just catching up.  But Aasman Se Aage is worth checking out.  The promos didn't grab me at all, but the episodes did.

One thing I liked about the first episode--the girl you expected to be the bitchy one, is actually the one who gave an encouraging gesture to the lead when she froze on stage for a second.
Nu_Adu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

So here's the answer to the main question - PHIR SUBAH HOGI! ❤️