Maryada

What NEXT after Maryada - Page 6

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I've started to watch Pyar Ka Dard. Its new, its light, its different and certainly not intense like Maryada. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
^^ And it's a Rajshri production. They have their own strengths.

I've never seen it, but it's on my list to check out.
FIZK6 thumbnail
Liks  ... its worth checking out. And rather than the lead couple, Adityas (the male lead character) estranged parents have great chemistry. 
forestry thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guys, I actually stopped watching TV series after Maryada but recently went back to forum and scrolled through some shows and I guess the following are some satisfactory ones but I still am not glued tyo them like Maryada.  However, it may be worth your while to go through a few.

Punar Vivah
Ek Doosre Se Karte Hai Pyaar Hum
Ruk Jaana Nahi
 Jamunia from Imagine TV

Sanjana
Edited by forestry - 11 years ago
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: forestry

Guys, I actually stopped watching TV series after Maryada but recently went back to forum and scrolled through some shows and I guess the following are some satisfactory ones but I still am not glued tyo them like Maryada.  However, it may be worth your while to go through a few.

Punar Vivah
Ek Doosre Se Karte Hai Pyaar Hum
Ruk Jaana Nahi
 Jamunia from Imagine TV

Sanjana

@Bold: I couldn't agree with you more! I watch so many shows/keep up with a ton, but the way I was hooked to Maryada doesn't seem like it will happen ever again (Props to the cast, blew my socks off with the acting! And the crew  of course :D) But yeah, I can't express it properly in words, but I'm glad someone else feels the same way 😆

And Aww Punar Vivah is good. I really like that show, cute concept, has potential and can be stretched endlessly if the CVs wish to do so 😆

Don't watch the others so will check them out soon (after PSH Arshi! 😆)
FIZK6 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Naina2127

@Bold: I couldn't agree with you more! I watch so many shows/keep up with a ton, but the way I was hooked to Maryada doesn't seem like it will happen ever again (Props to the cast, blew my socks off with the acting! And the crew  of course :D) But yeah, I can't express it properly in words, but I'm glad someone else feels the same way 😆

And Aww Punar Vivah is good. I really like that show, cute concept, has potential and can be stretched endlessly if the CVs wish to do so 😆

Don't watch the others so will check them out soon (after PSH Arshi! 😆)

Sanjana...  Naina...I too feel the same way. No show has yet got me hooked yet too. They dont have the X Factor, so to speak.
I'm glad  that i'm not the only one too    😆
Looks like we're all in the same boat.

Nu_Adu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Right now I am eagerly waiting for the Raqesh and Amna starrer on Sony. Sounds like the perfect show too...
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
@Fiz: 🤗 We all definitely are. I'm looking forward to Raqesh's new show, but it all depends on the story. Any idea what it is? 
FIZK6 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Naina2127

@Fiz: 🤗 We all definitely are. I'm looking forward to Raqesh's new show, but it all depends on the story. Any idea what it is? 

Naina  🤗   I think the name of the show says it all  😆
Anyway its a love story and i think the two separate and their love brings them back together. Not too sure though.
I would have been so happy to see Raqesh Ridhi together again onscreen.
The funny thing is there are Rajeev Amna fans who want them together and to see their chemistry again and Raqesh Ridhi fans want the same too.
Will just have to wait and see how it all goes.

The best thing is we'll all most likely meet again  😃 It should be fun.

BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Naina, Fizi, Sanjana...🤗...how are you ladies?