Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Jaya  ðŸ¤—    Its been a long time, so good to see you here,  miss you all.

Just finished with Ramadhan and Eid, what about you?

forestry thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BheegiBasanti

Naina, Fizi, Sanjana...🤗...how are you ladies?

Hi Jaya.  Feeling great now that we know Raquesh is coming back on screen.  I am sure you will find a lot of us on that forum.  Still attached to Maryada as you can see.  Maybe hoping that one day we will see news flash of Maryada 2.  With Vishwajeet still alive and story after 5 yrs or so.  (Silly me and my imagination).  Have a great day guys.

Sanjana
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Jaya! 🤗

Doing well. How are you? I'm assuming Arjun didn't work for you? I feel like the show could be more polished but am happy with the quality for an Indian show. :)

Ahh! And am watching PSH. Only at the beginning of June now and Arshi tells me it won't be that amazing after so we'll see how that goes 😆

And Sanjana, I'm looking forward to Raqesh's show as well! Just saw this promo and it looks like a decent story!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=To1fjdM44WU&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]

Fiz! How are you? :) Hope you had a good Ramadan!
Edited by ..Naina.. - 11 years ago
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Fizi...I'm doing great! Same old same old. Not really watching anything on Indian telly...except for Arjun!

Sanjana...wouldn't that be cool! As you can see...the slightest mention of Brahma can get me going! 😆

Naina...I'm watching Arjun...have to...got selfish reasons for that chica! 😉

FIZK6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: forestry

Hi Jaya.  Feeling great now that we know Raquesh is coming back on screen.  I am sure you will find a lot of us on that forum.  Still attached to Maryada as you can see.  Maybe hoping that one day we will see news flash of Maryada 2.  With Vishwajeet still alive and story after 5 yrs or so.  (Silly me and my imagination).  Have a great day guys.

Sanjana

Sanjana...  Lets just hope your imagination comes true. It would be a dream come true for most of us.
FIZK6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Naina..

Jaya! 🤗

Doing well. How are you? I'm assuming Arjun didn't work for you? I feel like the show could be more polished but am happy with the quality for an Indian show. :)

Ahh! And am watching PSH. Only at the beginning of June now and Arshi tells me it won't be that amazing after so we'll see how that goes 😆

And Sanjana, I'm looking forward to Raqesh's show as well! Just saw this promo and it looks like a decent story!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=To1fjdM44WU&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]

Fiz! How are you? :) Hope you had a good Ramadan!

Naina  🤗  i'm fine thanks. Hope you're good too. Ramadhan was fantastic. The month was over too soon.
Seen the promos and it looks good. Can tell what the story is about.
Couple meet, fall in love, get married, have problems, tragedy occurs, both lose their memories, meet again as strangers and fall in love. Thats what i'm getting from the promos.

FIZK6 thumbnail
Jaya  ... any chance of moving some of the stickies from the first page?
Vipan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I'd recommend Balika Vadhu for sure. You do need to watch a lot of episodes from beginning to really understand characters' thinking and perspective. 

No offense, but I absolutely despise shows like Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon. I know teenage girls like these kind of shows, but starring at each other's eyes for 5 minutes is just stupid. Predictable love story when I saw the first couple of episodes, but hey, people are entitled to watch whatever they want. 

I really liked Uttaran (partially because of the background music, lol) but ever since Taps left, it's just meh. 

After watching shows like LOST and Breaking Bad, Indian shows are just so many levels below. I wish they created a show with the same mystery, intrigue and unpredictable(ness) that they do in US... but I guess Indian viewers are too focused on saas-bahu crap. 

/end of rant 

Nu_Adu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

My interpretation of the "Honge Judaa Na Hum" promos is punar janam😕

And belated Eid Mubarak to everyone here that celebrated! ðŸ˜Š

Also, Maryaada 2 sounds perfect!
aditi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
iss pyaar ko kya naam doon .!!