The Music Debate! - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
I listened to them, they are going to my playlist now...I like this kind of music. Have you heard 'Hey there Delilah' and 'Drive by'?  They are wonderful, give them a try sometime.
I know right? Great music and lyrics! :) 
Hey there delilah by Plain White T's right? Love that song! It is so cute :P 
Drive by I will give it a try! 
I bet you have heard Owl City right? Like them? 
Yeah, the very same.

I love owl city! Discovered them when I heard 'fire flies'. Haven't looked back ever since.😉
Originally posted by seoulbeats

Yeah, the very same.

I love owl city! Discovered them when I heard 'fire flies'. Haven't looked back ever since.😉

Totally! ðŸ˜ƒ That guy is amazing! 
Music ,

Eminem (best Rapper)
K.K           (best bollywood singer)

Rest awl Are good tooo..
But these two defines music for me..

And ya
music includes.
Composition , lyrics , lead singers and backlead too...

What does music mean to you? do you agree that music expresses emotions that cannot be worded? 

Simple equation. Music = Life. That simple, without it, I'd be a lost soul. Probably working in some 4x6 cubicle wasting away to a soulless drone of "normal society" I shudder just thinking about it. Also music to me is my emotions, its me projecting my emotions into the world. Its also about letting what i listen to take me to a place of my own :)

What genre of music do you prefer and why? 

I'm rarely into genres, mostly specific artists, but I prefer peppy genres as I'm a dancer; I really will profess to know everything about it and I've loved it for years.
As for artists, umm, I'm really into Aimee Mann, the Pixies, David Bowie, Sleater-Kinney, Enrique Iglesias and Elliott Smith right now. My favorite band is My Chemical Romance and Black Eyed Peas. 

Which one do you prefer more? Old classics (like Elvis Presley, The Beatles, Micheal Jackson among many others), or the new age hits like Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Eminem, etc? And why? 

Both are good at their own places. There's no comparison! :)
Music is a reflection of our feelings. I, personally, like all kinds of music and what i listen to at a moment totally depends on my mood. If I'm happy, I listen to peppy numbers, if I'm sad I listen to sad songs, if I'm calm I listen to soft numbers and if I'm excited i listen to some foot-tapping music. I, honestly, cannot imagine life without music. Good music always calms our mind and helps us think more clearly. In fact, it is scientifically proven that good music helps in development of the brain!