Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written updat 14-04-2012 - Havan in Dakshu Bhavan

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Mein aa gai😛

And Aaj toh gaana gaane ka dil karing...
Suno Sasurjiii
Ab Zid chhodo!!

Maan lo meri baaattt!!!!

Dulhan to jayegi, Dulheraja ke saath!!

Seriously...I mean the great penchant of Dakshu to fill his bhavan with Jamaatas is just going over the tolerance level...And as usual...I get an epi where Dakshu is at his best...Aarggghhh CVs I hate you!! For giving me this potbelly dose of the future Goat head,,..and what was that about the Yogyata of Shiva...I am tired of this eligibility tests...

Dakshu and clan gathered outside his Paap Bhavan...err I mean Mahal...And Dakshu announcing the Yagya...and Atri gets angry ...telling Dakshu that he very well knows that Mahadev is leaving for Kailash with Sati the very next day...Dakshu and his usual blah blah...But Mahadev interrupts and says that he will leave for Kailash only after Yagna...(Oh I am loving the MahaDEEEVVV BG ...it has a kind of plea and utter awe at the God-man...who stands tall amongst the stooges like Dakshu and Vijaya)

He says that in order to decrease the rift between the two cultures...it will be good if he stays back and after all Dakshu is his relative ( I dont know if Mahadev is doing it knowingly...but I love how he doesnot refer Dakshu as his 'Sasurji'...he just dismissed him as a relative...the ones who drop in any moment to ask for 'a cup of sugar' and 'a fistfull of tea'..) (on a side note..why is the Dakshu clan giving such weird expressions...Half are happpy ...half are just confused😕)

The wandered-back-into-the-sane-world...aka Prasuti the Manuputri is lecturing Dakshu and questioning his motives behind the whole charade...Dakshu laments that nobody from his family ever understood (Oh the pity...and what great achievement that would be ...understanding the functioning of a dustbin-soon-to-be-goat head🤢)

Bhrigu and Kashyap near the merry go round of Bhrigu...and Bhrigu is predicting a dire time for Shiv and Satii...Kashyap is worried...

Vijaya with Sati, asking her the reason for Sati's sadness...and Sati tells her that she is worried about the difference in both Mahadev's ideologies and her fathers' ...Vijaya tries her best to make Sati unsure about her decision to marry Mahadev who is a Vairagi...though Sati does not seem to be giving much thought to it...(Manini is real good in this scene...but why have they turned her into an ugly woman??? She could have been a beautiful vamp...at least our eyes would have some relief after watching Dakshu in every scene🤢)

Bhrigu tells Kashyap that Mahadev should have left with Sati for Kailash...now if the Biidaai takes place it would be fatal for Sati and also Dakshu...Kashyap tells him that they need to stop that...(Those merry go round planets were as good as the convo between Bhriigu and Kashyap...it was a complete round and round convo..and I was wondering...that Bhrigu may be an expert in astrogyaan...but does that mean Kashyap is totally angutha-chhap in the same...he was almost talking to Bhrigu to read the chakra like a villager telling hte postman to read his post for him😕.)

It is the Havan day and everybody is waiting for Mahadev and Dakshu says that he knew that Mahadev would not come...and at that moment the hubby wifey make a grand entry...Dakshu's face falls...Mahadev says that he is here ..but he will not participate ...till Dakshu permiits him (Mahadev...WHY do you need to be so good...you can just push the pot belly aside and conduct the Havan by yourself!!!)

Precap: Dakshu again insulting Shiva (Somebody bring me a dead goat...I dont want a live goat being marinated for this useless potbelly🤢😡)...that he is wearing snake and tiger skin ..and he cannot wear the same in havan...he has to do away with the snake and wear a dhoti...(Teri khinch ke de du????😡...and I wish Mahadev would remove the snake and put it on his 'Sasurji' just to get a reaction😛)

Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the lovely update 😊

Wish we had a nice Shiv-Sati scene..wonder where they slept at night..😳
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shrushti...👏Brilliant hai..kehene ki kya zaroorrat hai.😍.tumne likha hai toh accha hi hoga..Yaar Aw..where do go invisible yaar..other days I simply dont understand & I get angry yo better answer me by a PM or you write it here..I deserve  Answer Okay😈..Loads of Love ..🤗
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

Thanks for the lovely update 😊

Wish we had a nice Shiv-Sati scene..wonder where they slept at night..😳

OMG OMG OMG.😛.I was sooo thinking about the same..but then VIdai nahin hui hai..woh sab kuch Apne ghar jaane ke baad hi hoga shaayad.🤬.wohaaa..🤣I would love a detailed one infact what say..Gosh I am spoiling shrushti's update thread..I say..Sorry srushti😲🤣
NST1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the WU!
Only the divine couple entry was excellent today ;) they perfectly fit each other
everything else was such a mess!
Edited by NST1983 - 12 years ago
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

OMG OMG OMG.😛.I was sooo thinking about the same..but then VIdai nahin hui hai..woh sab kuch Apne ghar jaane ke baad hi hoga shaayad.🤬.wohaaa..🤣I would love a detailed one infact what say..Gosh I am spoiling shrushti's update thread..I say..Sorry srushti😲🤣

Yep u are right...woh sab apne ghar ja kar he hoga 😆...but really wanted them to have a conversation...😳

Sorry Srushti 😳😆
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aaj tujhe thank u bolne ka mood tha...isliye socha teri WU se better place kya ho sakti hai😛...lekin ye kya😲...*goes into angry mummyji mood*...time dekha hai tune ?😡

As for Dakshu*soon -to-be goat head*shivji hai naa bolti bandh karne ke liye...toh main apne kimati shabd kyun kharch karu😛
Dakshu always talks about sanskaar ...where are his sanskaar gone😡 ...jab dekho tab apne son-in-laws ko insult karte rehta hai...right from Kashayp rishi to shivji & who can forget chandrama...bhala aisa insaan praja ka palak kaise ho sakta hai...jo apne relatives ke feelings ko baar baar hurt karta ho..😕

ridhithakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awsom update DEAR,
PD ke bhawan mein Shiv Sati ko ek doosre ko dekhna hi muskil hai ,saath rehna to door ki baat hai,
jhoole pe to shanti se jhoolne nai dete hain ,som or the othr one always interrupt Shiv Sati moment😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭PD😡😡😡😡 n VJ😡😡😡😡 the big cheapos shud be thrown out,
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@Poojie...

don't expect a CON in the garden off daksh...he will be more pissed on Shiv...kailash will be the save place...

@Srusti...
was waiting for your update... and as always not disappointed...had a good laugh thanks sweets...

what to do about Daksh... and Vyaja ( forgot the spelling)... Cv's should not drag this track to much...cause it's annoying... I have a feeling Cv's minds are stuck with  Sasur Jamai track...and they can't come up with something more interesting...
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update 😊
Ur narration is very interesting
Daksh does all possible things to insult shiv , but the almighty mahadev is so calm
Sati will just see more greater personality of shiva each time
So Daksh and vijaya plan will always fizzle out