Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written updat 14-04-2012 - Havan in Dakshu Bhavan - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Hello dear thank you for update! Thank goodness you can make it so funny because this epi is just πŸ˜‘!! But you still found way to make us all smile!πŸ€— 

What is wrong with this Daksh - what kind of person won't listen to anyone in whole world even God himself but then listens to everything his made-up-by-CV's daughter tells him to do?!πŸ˜• I have been thinking all along that giving him goat head is insult to goat!

Love your comment about this bagal Daksh parivar - they look confused because CV's have for a moment forgotten puran so all characters don't know what mytho they have fallen onto by accident. 

Happy for us that the divine couple is perfectly beautiful and nothing can change that.

Can't believe Daksh's himmat he would ask Shivji to change his clothes  By now I was kind of wishing Shivji would just pack up trishul and take Sati and head for home.   Even whole busload of rishis cannot talk sense into this prajapati.  Bas - I hope soon they will let Sati have her bidaii.

Thank you so much for great  (as always) update!
Hey relax yaar if shivji accepted to wear new dresses and jewels thats a feast for our eyes ya for sati too ...wait and watch ...
But  Dakshu if u want shivji to change his costume then he wish to see a goat head pati in future .
Thank you so much yaaro!
Thanks for update dear
Thanks for the update Srushti😊
Shivji & Sati looked so good together while entering the Yagya place.
Bhrigu is worried about the future course of events. Rishi kashyap was so roght in telling him, Shivji's name itself is capable of removing all the problems. Afterall he is Mahadev, who is above all the planets.
Waiting to hear the answer Daksh will get from his new Jamata. πŸ˜ƒ 
thanku so much for the humorous WU...as always luved ua running commentary too...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
m really hating this vijaya to the core...n her expressions...yuck...😑
how cud she even think that SATI ji wud have a change of mind???😑
the highlight of the episode was MAHADEV n SATI walking in together to the yagya hall...gosh...wat a sight it was!!!!😍😍
MOHIT n MOUNI compliment each other so well...😳😳

n the precap...agggrrr...DAKSHU..i felt like strangling him to death...iske sudhar ne koi chance nahi hai...😑😑
he is indeed trying MAHADEV's patience...i so hope he gives dat goat headed a good piece of his mind!!!!
thanks for tha update dear
Thanks half-a-ton...for d UD  dear..n other half..of d tanks goes to CV's as they understood..ur BHAVANA for..dakshuhahahah...ur UD was 2 cute as always...
I would like to comment on the wonderful manner in which you update! and your own comments are like 'sone pe suhaga'
Keep up the gud work 😊