CID

Main Series Thread : CID Main Daraar

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Name of The Series : Daraar
Episode Number:
Start Date: 20/04/12

We can discuss all aspects of the series in general here including the promos. Lets be more organized and have strictly one thread for this series. Episode specific thread will be opened when their air dates are near.
Edited by NandiniPS - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Havent seen the promo 😭
But duo pointing gun at ACP.. can be a mix of AKAKR + ACP Pradhyuman giraftaar
Or... The case where duo shoot at acp to save muskaan

All in all... Its a plan...
maria-rock thumbnail

DARAAR series sound interesting,thrilling and full of emotions...😊

I m so excited about it..and...waiting for for it...

i hope and wish this new series will rock...IN SHA ALLAH...👍🏼

and all the story moving around our super Trio...which love to watch...

so wait n watch...😎

Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🤔😕😲🥱 Yeh Hummei Sab Pata Tha Pehle Se ...😒
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't mind them having some real misunderstanding. I don't want yspt or some crappy scene of Abhijeet shooting down both of them or some fake fight scenes like Goa. Let them really fight without drama and later sort it out. Fights can happen among friends. It's how they sort it out and forgive and forget that teaches us some lessons.
Now I understand the meaning of ACP's expression in last Friday's promo.
rukhsar.crazy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
im pretty exited about the new series...even of it is an OTT...v'll have trio in one frame...but i really wish there is some real fight without YSPT...there should be one big misunderstanding and at the end they should make up...anyways i have never seen duo hugging each other or even walking hands on shoulder...i wish i get to c it now...fingers crossed..
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yup, the best not-OTT drama episodes were shown in the past, and even currently like the rocky one or the purvi one... I want a p-r-o-p-e-r episode, and not some OTT or Dragging emotional drama or YSHPPT drama... Something plausible and possible... and watchable, not putting strain on me or making skip or feel sleepy...
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
What Darar????Finally FW hear me...

Well i m excited abt this..i have not seen any promo yet...Just noticed this Thread so came to knw abt new series named Darrar.. But FW thinks Very late..These kinds of things actully happens Bewteen the COPS... I hope they make Some Gud Story.. some real Darrar and how CID sort out all... with gud mixture of emotions and action. I m excited to see this...
Namratha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A BRIEF PROMO IS OUT!!!!
ACP sir saying"Jinko maine apne bete mana vo aise kaise gir sakte hei???...then duo say CID mein koi kisi ke liye nahi...and pointing gun towards each other!!!"
I really didn't understand what FW wants to do this time...but it may resemble the AKAKR this time...
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hello everyone...!! 😃

hope you all are getting ready for the super dramatic thriller suspense awaiting for us ... CID mein " Daraar " ...

Once I wish to meet the promo maker and the person who renders voiceover to these promos of CID ... more than the series/episode his/her narrated promo creates more drama ...😡 I suppose CID promos to get a good TRP with the credit of such statements by the voiceover and clips selection by the editor

the promo had some TRP hitting poses " TRIO pointing their guns against each other " ...!!     though we can clearly oversee the climax of the series ending with the famous  " YSPT " line ,🤔 but still , seeing TRIO in this way feels bad ...  

anyways its too early to comment about the outcome of the series , but I wish it turns out to be a real thriller than obvious YSPT ... want some truly exciting and interesting storyline instead of a silly emotional atyachaar in complete fimily sense ...!!
Edited by -Twinkles- - 12 years ago