Posted: 12 years ago
heyylllo peoples
i am doing written update for the first time
sorry for any mistakes πŸ˜‰
and also sorry for late update
was busy whole day in project
next update i will do soon

here i go

the show begins with the Abhigyaan and Gautam investigating and they found the keypad. Gautam said that it may be key for entering the door and it will need a password.Abhigyaan suggested that may be sketch drawn by Namrata is linked will it and they recall the number she entered on that sketch  and the password  got matched and door get opened. as the door get opened the duo see a cellar(teh khana) . as they went inside through stairs they saw some blood stains and weapon ( here Gautam recalls about those bodies without head) . Abhigyaan asked about these weapons and Gatuam replied that this might be the weapons by which they have cut those body's head. both the duo  were feeling really bad for what they were seeing . then Abhigyaan finds a container filled with blood and in other container they saw head . they both were confused that why this was happening what will be their motive behind it .this was not enough to surprise them as they then saw a high technological lab .where their were bodies of injected people who were frozen at -150C (😲really cruel peoples😑). Abhigyaan recalls of this experiment . soon the real culprits peeps in and duo ooverhears their conversation as how they trap people and use them for their experiment by killing them. the experimenter was same doctor who was dealing Namrata. then the duo come forward to arrest them .but then their gang came in and this starts cross firing among police and gang . but that doctor was really clever he spilled some chemical near Abhigyaan due to which he fainted and they took Gautam to the place where they cut the heads.firstly they tried to inject him he threw the inject but then that doctor bring that dangerous blade to cut Gautam's head and he was going near to him . while frightened Gautam closed his eyes...
the end

precap: the doctor has been caught by police and saying that it was part of experiment to save death peole. while on other hand begignng of new case where Abhigyaan  enters a room ...

πŸ˜›
You've got to be kidding?!!! Gautam in danger again?!! πŸ˜‘ Is this a required??? I mean really CVs. Gautam doesn't have to be in danger every time for the episode to be a hit!!! πŸ˜‘

Sehr great update, but just use the tags MEMBERSONLY at the very beginning and NOCOPY at the very end in [ ], so that no one can copy the updates.
Edited by khota_sikka_sri - 12 years ago

amma ji ki bahu awesome update 🀣

the emo's which you have added

were really makin me laugh 🀣 🀣

thnx for the update

@thanks sri
next tym i will used that awll i didnt knew abt tht before
and yeah he is in danger again
but probably he is save :P

@bipin
thanks and i kne emo,s wuld making awll laugh i tried so hard not to add my thinknig but at the put only emo,s
and u ammaji ji ke boyfriend
No problem Sehr.

Oh I know he'll be saved, but the bloody CVs have to put him in danger every case. πŸ˜‘
Originally posted by sizzysehrish

@thanks sri
next tym i will used that awll i didnt knew abt tht before
and yeah he is in danger again
but probably he is save :P

@bipin
thanks and i kne emo,s wuld making awll laugh i tried so hard not to add my thinknig but at the put only emo,s
and u ammaji ji ke boyfriend

you should have added our thinkin too 🀣 🀣 

tab toh aur b funny ban jaata πŸ˜†

and me amma ji ka boyfriend πŸ˜² 🀣 apni sasu maa ke baarein mein aisi baat karte hue sharam nahi aati 🀣 🀣

Originally posted by Bipin2012

you should have added our thinkin too 🀣 🀣 

tab toh aur b funny ban jaata πŸ˜†

and me amma ji ka boyfriend πŸ˜² 🀣 apni sasu maa ke baarein mein aisi baat karte hue sharam nahi aati 🀣 🀣

acha to next tym i will add it πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
but then dnt blame me

btw yeah ha me sasu ma k bare me aisa hi bolunge coz her character is dheela
🀣
Originally posted by sizzysehrish

acha to next tym i will add it πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
but then dnt blame me

btw yeah ha me sasu ma k bare me aisa hi bolunge coz her character is dheela🀣

no i wont blame you 

And @RED-🀣 cos amma ji's character is dheela 🀣

Originally posted by Bipin2012

no i wont blame you 

And @RED-🀣 cos amma ji's character is dheela 🀣

yeah her character dheela she shul b in mental asylum away frm abhi  ... 🀣🀣🀣 Edited by sizzysehrish - 12 years ago