Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update 15/4 Havan Ka Phal- Mahal Ka Fool

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Mein aa gai😛
Life OK needs to clarify when it is going to go for repeat and when a fresh show...I am toh totally conphused when to watch and update and when just stare at the scene ogling at the ala grand handsome face of Dakshu🤢

Since yesterday the CVs have founda new word 'Rusht'...seems like they got it from the 'Rushtpusht' Prajapati...who is apparently racing towards his plastic surgery date with full force of an antelope running after a mad jungle fire...

Toh chalo shuru karein..from where we left yesterday...

Shiv And Sati standing at the entrance and Dakshu announcing that Shiva can attend the Yagna but not participate unless he adorns a dhoti and does away with the snake (I wonder why the snake was silent after this treatment...I know it would do nothing without Shivji''s permission...but still ...one hiss toh Banta hai na...) ...

Shiv says that he will sit in the Yagna as he is ...and prove that Tap and Yagna are no different..and he doesnot need to do all the rituals for being eligible to sit in the Yagna...Daksha doesnot agree with this and tells him that he will not permit him to sit as it will set a bad precedent (The only thing bad here is YOU YOU and YOU!!!!!!! Sirf tum😡 )
Finally Sati speaks up...Shiv will stay the way he it is...Daksu twists her statement and says that it is futile to think and hope that Shiva will change..he will stay how he is ...the 16 Sanskars are necessary and he can hardly manage that...and even if they had time Mahadev would not have agreed for the same....(Yes he would not have agreed to that..do you know how much time it takes for MR to get into that whole get up...???? Ab woh dhoti pehenne jaayega toh week mein 3 repeat episode daalne padenge😛)

Mahadev says that he is right...and none of the rituals are necessary to reach God...and he will prove that...

Dakshu says that you are not going to change and since you are here...you will sit faraway from the Yajnya place ...you will be given a different aasan...Sati tries to argue but Mahadev stops her... (And you know what?..in the end..he turned out to be a loser... again that is...the way Shiv Sati sat through the Yagna ...it almost looked like they were the Gods for whom the Yagna was being done..and in the end it did turn out to be exactly that...)

The Yagna started and dakshu is putting Aahutis with venom in his eyes🤢Mahadev looks on and gives sidelooks to Sati who is visibly not happy with this...(How can you expect your Yagya to be successful if you do it with hatred in your heart????  but  I loved the Vedic Chant going on ..but it was way too short and we were again exposed to the total nonsense of the future goat head)

Dakshu gets up after the Yagna and addresses Mahadev and tells him that the way he could not connect with the YAgna ...sitting afar...it is the same way you cannot be a Vaiiragi and lead a married life...and the moment he spokke ..the yagna pyre errupted into big flames and we see Devtas stepping out of the Yagna pyre and they go towards Mahadev with the 'Yagna phal' and give it to Mahadev (Oh it was such a divine scene ...with Mahadev getting all glowy glowy with the offerrings and Dakshu's face turning totally black with shame and anger👏)

He shouts at the Devtas and Devtas say that it is the basic rule of Yagna that a part of its 'phal' would go to Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh (And Dakshu became Ghajni...What?? how could you forget this basic principle of the Yagna ritual...how can you deprive Shiva from something ,which can never be complete without him???? first Sati, and now this 'Phala'...Idiot Kahin ka...Couldn't Shiv find a donkey head ...?? On another note...Even if Devtas had not come out of hte Yagna pyre...it was obvious that Mahadev would have got the 'phala' of the Yagna...because all the while that Dakshu was putting ghee in the pyre...he was thinking about Shiva...)

Devtas tell Dakshu that when he denied the 'Phala' to Shiva, they had to come out of it and offer it to him...Dakshu shrieks like a cranky child (Mummmyyy... I did the homework..so why is he getting the tofeee😭😛)...He tells them that when he had not invited Shiva in this YAgna ..how can the 'Phala' go to Shiva...and if this is so ...then he will stop doing Yagnas (you should try stop breathing...Chalo chalo...try karte haii...take your chubby hand to your not so engaging nose and press your fingers on both the sides...and dont try to open your mouth...Wah wah👏...mission accomplished!!!🤢)

Bhrigu tries to stop him and says that it will create  a havoc...and Devtas who are the reason for rain and other things necessary for living will not like this...(Why is Bhrigu always announcing Anarthas!!!! I would like to hear SOME good news and a smile from him)...Dakshu as usual is adamant when Shivji steps in and says that he only wanted to prove that just like he could be connected with the Yagna even when he was nowhere near it...he could very well be a Vairagi and take the responsibilities of a married man...Dakshu's face fells (I Wish it falls off from the body altogether🤢)....but now he promises that he will not partake from any 'Phala' of any Yagna without hte permission of Dakshu...(Haye haye!! Ye kya kar diya Mahadev...itni acchi tarah se izzat ka faluda hua tha Dakshu ka...why do you have to be so benevolent...but ofcourse we understand that he did so that the Devtas willl not be naaraz and the world would not face calamities)

Precap: Sati asking why is Shiva enduring so much of insult because of her...he tells her it is not only her..he is doing it so that the reason why this marriage took place ...gets its rightful due...

Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks!!

wonderful scenes today!! 

Daksh has lost it! 

I loved Sati's verbal outburst today! foreshadows the future for sure...

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Thanks for the update Srushti😊

Daksh insulted Sati while taking Vijaya's name. He & his superficial ideas about havan, dress code for havan, 16 sanskars, all peoved so wrong when the Devatas came to offer Shivji his share. THat entire scene was so good. Sati was happy seeing them coming to offer Shivji's share & the glowing part was nice. Daksh was looking at him & offering the aahuti's, the entire phal should have gone to him but he was gracious enough to take only a small offering.
Sati shoutiing at Daksh was good, an Aadi Shakti doesn't tolerate nonsense.
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the lovely update...OMG loved ur comments..I laughed soo much...thank you..😊

Loved today to see Sati defend Shiv 😳 ...Shiv and Sati were looking divine sitting next to each other so close on that sofa 😳
NST1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Marvelous WU of an epi which is gloomy in many ways👏
Your  portrayal of Daks is brilliant/ Ecpecially this:
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

who is apparently racing towards his plastic surgery date with full force of a antelope running after a mad jungle fire...

I'm still roffling🤣

and the way Mahadev was given the results of Yagya is great, Mohit expressed his delight so beautifully!

chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Wonderful Update madamji..👏👏👏haven't watched d epi..but loved n still laughing at each n every word u have written...😛😛..great going...ji...😳😳n dakshu..should be seated on d fire..of d yagna...😆n yes it is d right place for his prajapathi SEAT...😆😛but where is d entry line.."Mein aa gai..". Edited by chweetu - 12 years ago
Shiv1234 thumbnail
Wonderful? thanks for such hilarious update...cant stop laughing???
bhakti2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😆!!!  OMG!  It has happened again!  I was reading WU and laughing SOOO hard just shaking so that pet mein dard full-on tha aur dadima mujhe kaha ki "you are again reading the updates?!"  So she came to see and pretty soon we are both laughing and leaning on each other.  You are becoming famous in my house dear!😛

Especially I loved where you say ki it will take three weeks of repeats just for MR to switch gear and don dhoti - too funny😛

Meanwhile you are too right that this Daksh has totally lost it and seems not to remember his own 16 sanskar.  He has also completely forgotten ki "adithi devta bhava" which in this case is actually really true and he still manages to think he can get away with telling mahadev what to do😕  If he were on reality show he would be first one kicked out of house - i guess this mahal is his else he would surely be looking for new real estate by now.

Glad to see Sati bit by bit showing her self as Shakti and as dharmpatni who will not let her husband be insulted.

Okay so thank you again because always your updates are like a true bright light in our day!!  
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am already getting tensed & disturbed to think of ShivSati future yaar..feeling very low..awww.😭.lovely update Srushti..🤗
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

Thanks for the lovely update...OMG loved ur comments..I laughed soo much...thank you..😊

Loved today to see Sati defend Shiv 😳 ...Shiv and Sati were looking divine sitting next to each other so close on that sofa 😳

Pooji.🤗.I and you kahin kumbh ke mela mein bichde hue twins toh nahin hai na😲.🤣Gosh that sofa & shivsati sitting close was what I was soo drooling the whole scene..😍awww..I had to watch repeats again & again & catch up with the awesome expressions & dialouges etc etc..😆