so any guesses????????? 😉
hmm...chalo lemme help you'll 😉
she is a written updater 😊
and
ALL her written updates starts with-"Mein aa gayi"😆
Yes yes u r right DKDMian of this week
she is none other than
-Srushti-🥳
this siggy is for you,please feel free to use it and show your status to everyone 😉
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
credit:shruti.nil (thank you Shruti 🤗 )
so now you are officially on the hot seat for the next week 😉
time to grill you with the questions 😈
Something about yourself

Name:

Hobbies:

Profession?info about education:

About IF

Getting started with IF:

Some cherishable moments in IF:

Best freind(s) in IF:

What attracted you to this forum:

Favourites

Food:

Outfit:

Hangout:

Serial:

Movie:

Actor:

Actress:

Song:

Place:

Book:

so guyz what are you waitng for attack this special member with your questions 😉
Till the this me Asmita signing off!! 🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh Asmita😲 Ye kya.😆..Thanks for your msg or I would have missed this one completely😃..

And thank you thank you guys...Deboleena and Minakshi for choosing me as the DKDMian😳
And Minaxi...Thanks for the info😳
Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congo shongo dear u deserved it🥳, be ready for tha hawt seat lol😛😆
vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hanhan Srushti now u  have to run like Jerry before our question session and we are the tom for u🥳congrats
Edited by vanadhi - 12 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail
Reshama...Thanks yaara😃

@ Vanadhi...am all shivering in fear from your impending questions😆
-Srushti- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --asmita--

~~*Har Har Mahadev*~~

to the 5th thread of
Hello forum wasioyoon
I Am Asmita and am going to announce the 5th special member
of this week 😊
on behalf of the DKDM DT

so any guesses????????? 😉
hmm...chalo lemme help you'll 😉
she is a written updater 😊
and
ALL her written updates starts with-"Mein aa gayi"😆
Yes yes u r right DKDMian of this week
she is none other than

Hahah Asmita that is one hell of an introduction😆
-Srushti-🥳
this siggy is for you,please feel free to use it and show your status to everyone 😉
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
credit:shruti.nil (thank you Shruti 🤗 )
Shruti thank you,...you have made a wondeful Siggie
🤗
so now you are officially on the hot seat for the next week 😉
time to grill you with the questions 😈ok so me ready to be roasted...haha the heat in my city has made me roast proof😛😆
Something about yourself

Name: Srushti

Hobbies: IFing...😆reading. writing nonsense, watching TV...basically everything that doesnot require too much of physical activity or mind applicability😆

Profession?info about education:  oh am a lawyer😛 I guess that says not much about my education😆

About IF

Getting started with IF: LTL...ah those days...never thought would be writing UD about a TV show...but LTL brought me to it and Gosh I made such wonderful friends on that forum...few of them are on this one too...Pooja (Preety219), Minaxi (mnx12) ...Infact in that forum it was MR (Mishal Raheja) who brought us together and it took Two MRs...Mohit Raina and Mauni Roy to bring us back together😆

Some cherishable moments in IF: As I said...the friends I have made here and the fun we had...Like on Gulaal forum we had awesome group called Wikedians..and not to even think about how the name came into being😆...but we actually made even the worst of epis...a laughing riot...Gosh the members there were so talented that they invented characters and made VMs on it..and those VMs were perhaps the best I had ever seen...😆

Best freind(s) in IF: Oh too many to name...I have made some awesome friends..and Gosh I miss thsoe on LTL... my fearsome fivesome, mummmyji and teachu, Anjumanju...just to name a few😳

What attracted you to this forum: I guess it was the updates that one of the members used to put on LTL forum..she was very good..i used to read them...and one fine day there errupted the good old debate of the hero vs the heroine..and me being the feminist jumped into take her side..😆

Favourites

Food: Maggie

Outfit: ah anything comfortable...I have to wear garbs all day long...so anything simple and light is a bliss😳

Hangout:my room...sincerely...I am at my best there😆

Serial: would you believe I have been a fan of Geet too..that was when the original theme was about a girl cheated in the marriage and carrying a child...after that😕...it was LTL..till MR left..and then ofcourse the saffron boy came aka Kesar and I became permanent in Gulaal forum😆...I watch IPKKND too😕 bec I update there..and recently NBTNMMK is also catchign my fantasy..there were few Imagine tv serials...but all got butchered

Movie: Somehow for some weird reason I loved Trishul of AB..and then all Rishikesh mukherjee films..like Chupke Chupke ...newer ones...Socha na tha...a fantastic light hearted love story...and Three Idiots, Taare Zameen par...basically all Amir movies except few ones like Mela etc🤢 English ...While you were sleeping...The mummy, Pride and Prejudice the 1995 mini series version and etc etc😆

Actor: Aamir any day...I like Akshay Kumar and Ajay Devgan too...and not to forget Dharmendra, and Rishi Kapoor and other oldies

Actress: was a die hard fan of Sridevi..but these days Kajol and Kareena are too good actresses

Song: oh ...how can I put it in here...list is SO long...but to name a few...'main yahan hoon' , Ae ajnabi tu bhi kabhi, Suraj hua madham, Rehna tu hai jaisa tu, and my current fav Satyamev Jayate😃

Place: my hometown Ahmedabad

Book: oh all of Chacha chaudhary series and lots of Mills and boons...😆 apart from that in English litrerature I loved Nicolas spark's books and ofcourse Pride and Prejudice...and in Gujarati Literature...ANYYTHING written by Kanhaiyalal Munshi...from Patan ni prabhuta to Krishanvatar...all are my fav😳

so guyz what are you waitng for attack this special member with your questions 😉
Till the this me Asmita signing off!! 🤗Asmita ..thanks a ton yaara..for putting so much of efforts to keep the forum alive🤗🤗

Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago
chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
oh...😲wow. wow....my chandu..is  DKDMian of dis week???😛😛😛
oye congrats

Thank u asmitha for making dis thread...😃😃😃

heehee...me 2 wanna know..more about u...my kanoonwali...😳😳😛

Will be back..with my questions..

patakha-guddi thumbnail
surshti dnt tl me thnx dear... I luv ur WU's and d cmmnt u gv aftr each para is jus hilarious🤣...so gna b bck wid mah questions 😉
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wah wah 👏👏...meri bachchi ko itna appreciation😆...ab itne saare congrats ke baad ek daant to banti hai  naa😛...chalo aaj ke liye maaf kiya😊

U totally deserve all the admiration...afterall saari SRUSHTI ka bhaar  jo uthati hai😆
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: preety_219

wah wah 👏👏...meri bachchi ko itna appreciation😆...ab itne saare congrats ke baad ek daant to banti hai  naa😛...chalo aaj ke liye maaf kiya😊

U totally deserve all the admiration...afterall saari SRUSHTI ka bhaar  jo uthati hai😆

Pooja, in this show Everyone is so concerned about SRUSHTI's Kalyan😆