.:|:.DOTW ~ RaYa's destiny.:|:.

Posted: 12 years ago
hola folks
I am back again to present this week's

apologies to all as m a very bad writer so plz bear it with me😳

we have seen it all on Thursday... Natasha exaggerating a silly fight with her in laws to teach a so called lesson to the poor fellow Kartik... she is undoubtedly a spoilt brat but might not be aware of the fact that her stubbornness will ultimately create a drift between Ram and Priya... the evil trio's months of planning n hard work seems to be taking flying colors due to Natasha's stupidity... we hv also seen Ram in the precap reacting violently to the matter... after all its his choti !

so we hv some serious issues to discuss here

**what will be Ram's decision??
**is separation on the plate??
**will Priya be on Ram's support??
**will she believe in Natasha's lies??
**or will she go against her husband to follow the truth??
**in that case wht will be Ram's reaction??
**will he believe Priya??
**or still blindly believe his so called choti who can never be wrong??

WHAT IS THERE IN RAYA'S DESTINY??

lets begin guies... awaiting your views
keep comment ing on rashi forum too...
Originally posted by Anamika163

Nice topic Anamika. The questions u asked are inter-related. Lemme see, how I can answer these
hola folks
I am back again to present this week's

apologies to all as m a very bad writer so plz bear it with me😳

we have seen it all on Thursday... Natasha exaggerating a silly fight with her in laws to teach a so called lesson to the poor fellow Kartik... she is undoubtedly a spoilt brat but might not be aware of the fact that her stubbornness will ultimately create a drift between Ram and Priya... the evil trio's months of planning n hard work seems to be taking flying colors due to Natasha's stupidity... we hv also seen Ram in the precap reacting violently to the matter... after all its his choti !

so we hv some serious issues to discuss here

**what will be Ram's decision?? Ram being Ram will definitely believe Natashaand might even support Niharika's decision of Karthik-Natasha separation coz this is the 2nd time Karthik has hit Natasha ( from Ram's POv )

**is separation on the plate??Separation definitely seems to be on the plate given Ram's temper and specially if he doesn't want to listen to either Karthik or Sudhir. Sudhir is someone whom Ram respects a lot.
**will Priya be on Ram's support??Initially she might but once she gets to knowthe truth, she might not support Ram. But I think that once Ram gets to know the truth he himself might not support Natasha. He might not say it in the open, but he might not want to hurt Karthik.
**will she believe in Natasha's lies?? Once either Sudhir speaks to her she will not believe. Even Karthik never lies to her. And here her entire family is gonna tell her the truth.
**or will she go against her husband to follow the truth??If Ram has blind belief in Natasha, then she will definitely go against her husband. There might not be a war, but she will definitely speak against him.
**in that case wht will be Ram's reaction??He would obviously be annoyed siting Ayesha-Sid issue where he helped her.
**will he believe Priya?? It depends. It depends on the extent to which Niharika can be manipulative or to the extent to which Sudhir will stand up.
**or still blindly believe his so called choti who can never be wrong??Same answer as above.

WHAT IS THERE IN RAYA'S DESTINY??

lets begin guies... awaiting your views

I somehow feel that Sudhir is gonna play a great role in this series of happenings coz he is the only sensible Sharma and Ram definitely knows that. Niharika true colors might come before Priya this time.
Edited by ravichitra - 12 years ago
this will be really going to be tough for raya...

firstly might priya belive on nuts...but after meeting with sharma family she wll came to know about truth...then she will try to talk with ram...but might she remind about neha word,,,,,,,,,,,,,as she said before telling anything against ram's family she should be more carefull...then she will try to talk with nuts,...but nih will stop her...& when if ram take strong step against kartic...then might priya will tell about truth...but ram will not belive her...as nih will spoil his mind...against priya...

all this lead to misunderstanding ...then might sepration...in which ram will not tell her to leave km...priya will selfly leave km...ram will not stop her...

i think this will be most  critical situation for raya...
Its a million dollar question.. What will be RaYa's destiny?..😲
Its really tough to guess Ram's reaction. According to precap he is going to react violently. But I am hoping this time he should try to know the truth. But i think its not going to happen. Because of blind faith in his Choti, he is going to make blunder.
I guess its time for abortion truth to come out. I guess Ayesha will spill the beans. Then it will be very critical for Priya to give reaction. I guess She wants to defend Nuts in any case. But in case of abortion she wont be able to do that.
I dont think this will lead to separation of RaYa.(i m hoping that. hope Ekta Mata will also think the same)

what ever will happen i wish it will be interesting...as if their is sepration ...then raya should miss each other like hell...they want to see each other...w/o informing their patner...they care each other w/o  informing their patner...it will be lovely...if  sepration track will saw in this way...
Girls have u observed in last episode two women were listening to Sharma's drama.
 Will they play crucial role for truth to come out?
I guess it will happen indirectly. As both women will tell everyone and there will be gossip going on. And someone(Ram or Priya) might overhear that..
Originally posted by naveendh

what ever will happen i wish it will be interesting...as if their is sepration ...then raya should miss each other like hell...they want to see each other...w/o informing their patner...they care each other w/o  informing their patner...it will be lovely...if  sepration track will saw in this way...

well said.. i also want to c this type of separation if separation track cumes...
Originally posted by PoojaMishty

Girls have u observed in last episode two women were listening to Sharma's drama.
 Will they play crucial role for truth to come out?
I guess it will happen indirectly. As both women will tell everyone and there will be gossip going on. And someone(Ram or Priya) might overhear that..

if they will say every thing...it will make situation in favour of nuts...as till that time all the situation was in favour of nuts...as kartic , shipra, aisha all were shouting on her...it will create situation more worst for sharma family...
Originally posted by naveendh

If this is going to happen then I am ready for seperration.
Bring it on CV's... We are ready to cry with RaYa..